I just realized today I spend an awful lot of time on UG. But i never EVER say anything really. I mean its been like a solid couple years now.

Just wondering. How many people on average creep these boards?
Not really... point in forums is to discuss with other real people, I don't really find the average person's opinion interesting enough to just read unless I can engage with them.
I used to post quite a bit, but as of late, I post only once every few days, depending on the thread.

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
What I like to do is lurk.... Then, when I find a debate, or "serious topic," I begin to troll. It's almost become a science.
make a poll
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Eh I always lurk. I'm antisocial even on the internet
Yeah. I don't really have a sig.
I mainly lurk. I normally don't have anything interesting to say or just can't be bothered.
Yours sincerely,

bobwentpop, UG's favourite spontaneous combustion victim.
If I try to post on all the ones I read, I never really add anything to the discussion, so I'll only post once in a while, and lurk most of the time.
But I'm a lurker;
I'm a monkey.
What the hell am I doin' here?
I sure do belong here.

Should give you a cople o' hints.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Quote by DeadlyIllness
What I like to do is lurk.... Then, when I find a debate, or "serious topic," I begin to troll. It's almost become a science.

If you made a poll then you'd catch more lurkers...
i don't know why i feel so dry
this thread is like a mind ****, the people who lurk and dont post, wont post in here.

no wonder the thread has so little posts.
Fuck it.
Quote by bobwentpop
I mainly lurk. I normally don't have anything interesting to say or just can't be bothered.

Ditto.
GO RED WINGS!!!
I wonder how many people are lurking this thread...

Also I lurk more than I post

I've slit the throats of clergymen and governors
Those bloated swine...
May their screams unhinge a thankless crown

<= last.fm

Quote by Butt Rayge

Everyone is cunts.
Quote by bobwentpop

Le Zhiss

BTFW: What's the deal with the "Ditto" thingy?
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
I lurk a whole lot more than I post. I can never really think of anything to contribute to a discussion.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
I've actually lurked here for a few months before even joining, and I lurked the 5 or so months I was banned.
Quote by Primus2112

*lolstack*

I had to do that instead of a real lolstack, because the number of lols would exceed the image limit. But dear god

Quote by Burgery
Well he's not a bad teacher, it just seems like he really doesn't know an awful lot about what he's teaching...
i lurk much more than i post, i often just can't be bothered posting
you are what you is

What's up, TS?
Yes my username is my real name. I did that because I've got BALLS

Quote by CG Man16
But we all know gay people want to rape every straight male they see.... Especially children, all gay people are pedophiles. Fact.

Not really, I try to contribute, though I haven't had as much time for the Pit as of late.
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
Quote by cho0onger
I used to post quite a bit, but as of late, I post only once every few days, depending on the thread.

This, but now I'm starting to post a bit more.