I really like Corey Taylor from Stone Sour and Slipknot, but I don't like screaming. I'm looking for songs like "Sillyworld" or "Through Glass" by Stone Sour, "Snuff" by Slipknot, or "I'm Not Jesus" by Apocalyptica featuring Corey Taylor. I find him a very good singer, but I'm not really a metal fan, can anyone help?
Stone Sour's new single Say You'll Haunt Me is pretty amazing in my opinion, and there new album has a couple of acoustic/softer songs you might like. Your not going to find anything else than Snuff from Slipknot, maybe try Dead Memories. Oh and I almost forgot Bother by Stone Sour.
Inhale by Stone Sour. Awesome song!

Everything by Stone Sour is awesome too, if you can try and get hold of the early Stone Sour demo tapes, quite interesting to listen to.
Reborn from stone sour is a wicked fun song to play..the accoustic stuff is nice too but way to repeative on guitar(havent given new album listen yet..just goin based on the other ones)
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
Quote by Ghefly
Inhale by Stone Sour. Awesome song!

Everything by Stone Sour is awesome too, if you can try and get hold of the early Stone Sour demo tapes, quite interesting to listen to.

I have those on my ipod, and they are very interesting to listen to lol. Definitely not the Stone Sour of today.