Really interested in the amp, but I can't find it any stores (cept online). It doesn't seem too expensive considering the features, wattage, and general tone (if it's even half as good as video reviews). I'm just wondering if it would be good for switching from the kind of lush clean riff to a Flyleaf or Secret and Whisper sort of distortion.
Fender Telecaster
DeArmond M series
Vox Night Train 15 head w/Weber loaded 1x12
Dunlop DVP3 Volume (X)
Klone circuit/Russian Big Muff 2in 1
Fulltone Fulldrive 2 MOSFET
TC Electronic Nova Delay
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Line 6 M5
I have this amp.

The first channel has two modes, firstly you have 'clean', which is perfectly clean, no break up at all, sounds nearly as good as the Fender Twin I used to have, not quite, but it's almost there, brilliant sound none the less.. Then you have 'crunch' which is a really good natural souding voicing, brilliant for classic/softer rock tones.

The second channel also has two modes, 'blues' which is actually way too gainy for blues in my opinion, and sounds better for rock tones, more gain than you might expect here. Lastly there is the 'burn' voicing, which can do most types of metal with ease, lots of gain on tap here.. If you play death metal or anything crazy like that then you might need a boost, but if not, then you'll have plenty of gain already.

The 5 watt mode is still very loud, too loud to use in an apartment or whatever.
The 50 watt mode is stupidly loud, louder than 99% of people will ever need.

For a while, I thought that I didn't like this amp, but I recently refurbished my guitar, resoldered all its wiring, cleaned it all, and coil tapped the bridge humbucker, and bought some proper cables, and I'm MUCH MUCH happier with my overall sound now.

My only problem with the amp is the reverb, it's just not reverby enough for me, it does something, but nowhere near as much as a Fender reverb or even a digital pedal, which is very dissapointing considering it's a proper spring tank.

Any questions at all, I'm happy to help, just hit me up.
"In modern music, a lot of people are really stuck on the example, asif it were the idea. It takes millions of examples to articulate an idea, so don't get stuck on the f*cking example." - Joshua Homme, 2008.
Okay, so this was pretty informative, but what about comparable amps for the price?
Fender Telecaster
DeArmond M series
Vox Night Train 15 head w/Weber loaded 1x12
Dunlop DVP3 Volume (X)
Klone circuit/Russian Big Muff 2in 1
Fulltone Fulldrive 2 MOSFET
TC Electronic Nova Delay
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Line 6 M5