Thought it was about time I put a video up of a guitar cover. Picked The Unforgiven as its one of the few Metallica songs can play the whole way through, including solos. I know its not perfect but this is my first cover with video and I'm not so much of a lead guitarist so be nice!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiI5IxU2FHM
Right on man. Nothing to criticize. Maybe just a bit out of sync with the track at the intro but nothing major.

EDIT: A bit loose on the solo but it's nothing a bit more practice wouldn't hammer out.
Last edited by PcaKes at Sep 5, 2010,
Quote by PcaKes
Right on man. Nothing to criticize. Maybe just a bit out of sync with the track at the intro but nothing major.

EDIT: A bit loose on the solo but it's nothing a bit more practice wouldn't hammer out.

Yeah, the intro was a bit out of sync for some reason! As I say Im not a lead guitarist so solos ain't really my thing, yet!!
The acoustic parts are always just a little slow to me, but the solo was fine, and your tone/recording sound is sick for distortion. Not bad.

Click on my powerslave cover and tell me what you think! /shameless advertising
Recent Activity: Powerslave solo cover
Gear:

Fender Starcaster
Ibanez RG5EX1(sold off because asians Edge III)
Dean Vendetta 2.0

Line 6 Spider IV 30
Quote by Forever Yours
The acoustic parts are always just a little slow to me, but the solo was fine, and your tone/recording sound is sick for distortion. Not bad.

Click on my powerslave cover and tell me what you think! /shameless advertising

Cheers! Yeah, and people say u cant get a good tone with Line 6 spiders!!