Page 1 of 2
Has anyone else noticed that since Eminem came back that his eyes have been like wide open?

It isn't as easy to notice in pics than interviews (plus my internet is batshit crazy and only lets me do what it wants me to do so it wont let me post a pic)

Before:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqab4t_beMc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfcbMfyR6vQ

After:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKj6kYbHDxM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_RNKQKdhn8

You guys are seein that right? Is it the results of all the drugs he has done? or is this how sober people's eyes look? They never looked like that while he was on the drugs.

Also I miss the blonde hair dye

On a side note, a while ago Eminem's mom was battling cancer and she was close to death when Eminem decided to reconcile with her and even payed for some of her treatments. In an interview a long time ago I remember him saying "I hate her but she's my mom...what am I gona do?" Did she win or lose the cancer battle? & if she's still alive are they cool now or are things still tense between them?

And does anyone know what kind of school Hailie goes to? Does he send her to a public school or a fancy private school or is she homeschooled? I would imagine he would send her to a public school because he just wants ehr to have a normal life but I'm sure he doesnt send her to some run down school in Detroit like he went to.
If you stop worrying about Eminem, you might one day get a job, a girlfriend and a life.
Is your name Stan TS?
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
this isn't the first thread you've made about eminem.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Quote by mattman93
Is your name Stan TS?

This.

Sure, I like Eminem, but, I don't give a shit about his eyes...
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
His eyes have always been like that as far as I know. I think they seem...brighter than they did in the past. It could be a result of him going sober, but I don't know.
Yeah, he made up with his mom and lives with her now, she is 100% healthy and Haley is home schooled and getting A's. He is happy.

That what you want to hear?

i have no idea actually.
Quote by Tempoe
Yeah, he made up with his mom and lives with her now, she is 100% healthy and Haley is home schooled and getting A's. He is happy.

i have no idea actually.

MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Quote by Tempoe

i have no idea actually.

f you really have nothing to contribute then get out.
Quote by Tempoe

i have no idea actually.

this is awesome
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
Quote by The_Casinator
I think TS wants the entire pit to leave.

If you're going to mock me & stuff then yeah leave.
He's actually a robot now, so doesn't have a mother or daughter as machines don't have family.

The old one changed his name to Vincent and owns a wall paper shop, nobody really gives a shit about what he gets up to on a daily basis.
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by The_Casinator
I think TS wants the entire pit to leave.

I think we should do what he wants.

Actually, seriously, wouldn't it be kinda cool if no one spoke in the pit for an entire day?

Nah, on second thoughts, it wouldn't.
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
Quote by LezPaulEpiphone
I think we should do what he wants.

Actually, seriously, wouldn't it be kinda cool if no one spoke in the pit for an entire day?

Nah, on second thoughts, it wouldn't.

Sign language day? That would never work.
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
wow, i know thiis guy seems extreme, but in my old school i knew a guy who would every day tell me the size of eminem's di*k..
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Why would you even give a shit about what kind of school his daughter (I'm presuming it is his daughter you were talking about) goes to?
Quote by bulldozerbob
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nT0OqHr3wHQ

Replace 'America' with Eminem.

But in all seriousness, surely a few Google searches will find this information for you?

you don't know how many hours i have spent on Google looking for info on him. He doesn't like to talk about his family much in interviews either.
Why do I have the feeling that TS has a hidden camera in Eminem's bedroom and watches him sleep every night?
If you try and take a cat apart to see how it works, the first thing you have on your hands is a non-working cat. - Douglas Adams
Maybe you should write him.

Or maybe you did write him, but he still ain't callin.

In which case I recommend you leave your cell, pager, and home phone at the bottom

cuz you sent 2 letters back it autumn, you must not have got em.

There was probably a problem at the post office or somethin.

Sometimes you scribble addresses too sloppy when you jot 'em.
Quote by BloodyPaperclip
you don't know how many hours i have spent on Google looking for info on him. He doesn't like to talk about his family much in interviews either.

Well if you were his fan you would respect his privacy and choices, instead of trying to know absolutely eveything about him.
If you don't know the answers to these questions and you can't find them on google what makes you think we'd know?
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Quote by SG_dave
Oh hang on... You mean he wants to keep his private life private?
GET OUT OF TOWN!

Yeah but his fans should have a right to know because we care about him. Although you guys made me feel kinda bad because I've been trying to find out stuff he might not want people to know about.

But on the other hand I care about him and as a fan I have the right to know so they cancel eachother out.
Quote by BloodyPaperclip
Yeah but his fans should have a right to know because we care about him.

Wrong. You have no right to intrude upon his personal life if he doesn't want it, regardless of how much you 'care' about him. This is the same logic people who stalk their ex-girlfriends use to justify knowing everything about them.
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.
Quote by BloodyPaperclip
Yeah but his fans should have a right to know because we care about him. Although you guys made me feel kinda bad because I've been trying to find out stuff he might not want people to know about.

But on the other hand I care about him and as a fan I have the right to know so they cancel eachother out.

You do not have the right to know everything about his private life. Just because you care about it him it doesn't mean you have that right. The only person with that right is him.

If you care about him you'll let him keep his private life to himself instead of expecting him to tell you.
He's had eye-widening surgery. It's a very common procedure amongst white rappers.
God, you systematically bum Eminem in every thread. What's it with white boys and Eminem? It's like moths to a flame, he ain't even that great
would the real slim shadys eyes please open up
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Quote by calumcoolio
God, you systematically bum Eminem in every thread. What's it with white boys and Eminem? It's like moths to a flame, he ain't even that great

Hey don't include me (and most other white boys) in the same eminem category as him!
Page 1 of 2