as the title suggests, i want to know how much my classical guitar is worth, a friend gave it to me, i use it for chords and apreggios and its really fun. i can't find anything about it online. it just says fiesta by linko; model: SCG-L(o-or-0)(q-or-9)(o-or-0). the serial code is printed but it looks handwritten. can anyone help?
also, the neck is not comfortable especially at higher frets, and its very hard to play past the 12th fret
Last edited by rkk94 at Sep 5, 2010,
WTF?? Are you stupid or what? I googled linko and found results in about a minute.

The forums are for help and information, not to do your work for you.
Last edited by siksofus at Sep 5, 2010,
WTF?? Are you stupid or what? I googled linko and found results in about a minute.

and would it have been too much to ask to post the link since i couldnt find it?
I repeat: google 'linko". What is so hard about that??
I repeat: Posting a link is doing your work for you.
Quote by siksofus
I repeat: google 'linko". What is so hard about that??
I repeat: Posting a link is doing your work for you.

i repeat: i did no result, so if you just want to post to post, fo.
There's no need for any hostility.

Though, out of curiosity mostly, I did my own google search using 'linko' as the query. Much like OP, I didn't get any results that pointed in the direction of a guitar made by this company. Though when I changed my search to 'linko guitars' it wanted to auto correct it to something along the lines of 'Lindo Guitars'.

All that being said, I'm going to venture a guess that the guitar isn't worth a whole lot. There are plenty of small companies out there that make budget guitars. Some of them are so small and obscure that it can be tough to find any information on them at all. But, this is really just assumption on my end.

My first guitar was an Alpine guitar. Even today, I can find a little bit of information here and there, but nothing that is even worth mentioning. It seems like you might have a similar situation to what I had to be honest.

As for how uncomfortable it is to play, I would consider taking it into a guitar shop to potentially get a set-up done on it. Perhaps the discomfort comes more from the action of the guitar, as oppose to just the neck. If anything, it would probably improve the playability at least a little bit.
"Here I sit, beneath a lonely line."

~iband48's signature
Quote by iband48
There's no need for any hostility.

Though, out of curiosity mostly, I did my own google search using 'linko' as the query. Much like OP, I didn't get any results that pointed in the direction of a guitar made by this company. Though when I changed my search to 'linko guitars' it wanted to auto correct it to something along the lines of 'Lindo Guitars'.

All that being said, I'm going to venture a guess that the guitar isn't worth a whole lot. There are plenty of small companies out there that make budget guitars. Some of them are so small and obscure that it can be tough to find any information on them at all. But, this is really just assumption on my end.

My first guitar was an Alpine guitar. Even today, I can find a little bit of information here and there, but nothing that is even worth mentioning. It seems like you might have a similar situation to what I had to be honest.

As for how uncomfortable it is to play, I would consider taking it into a guitar shop to potentially get a set-up done on it. Perhaps the discomfort comes more from the action of the guitar, as oppose to just the neck. If anything, it would probably improve the playability at least a little bit.

Thank you! that's all i needed to know.
you do know that people in different areas get different google results, right?

Quote by siksofus

The forums are for help and information, not to do your work for you.