Page 1 of 2
I'm having a house party on Thursday. It's a leaving party as my friends are going to uni. Basically, it's BBQ, enough booze to kill a family of bears and very loud music. But how do I stop everyone from getting bored? Any cool drinking games you know of? We're all 18 and over
Last edited by leg end at Sep 5, 2010,
loud music is a bad idea.
I hate going to a house party where the music is so loud I can't talk to people. If everyone you invite is cool you shouldn't have to do anything besides provide a place and time.
Just make sure your guests are in constant fear of being raped
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Haven't you ever heard of beer pong or do you live under a rock?
ESP Eclipse Standard Series W/ PRS Santana II Pickups
PRS SE Soapbar II
Peavey 5150 120w Head
Avatar 412 Traditional Cab(v30's+G12H30's)
Malekko, Rocktron, T-Rex and MXR/Dunlop pedals
Isnt the drinking age 21?

I can your next post: We had a loud party, people were drinking and we went to jail.

And got sodomized.
Cool ideas guys. Just to let you know, I am in this thread so I am taking note of your ideas. I didn't just make it and then bugger off and leave it.
Beer pong and spin the bottle, maybe twister. Also, make sure you have a megadrive and SNES hooked up and ready to go, preferably with multiplayer racing games. Good lulz.
A party with a few mates, some beer and some food is usually pretty good anyway, I don't see how it could be better. Maybe have a big fire too to sit around if it's outside.

Oh, and drinking games.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Ring of fire.

Not the queer rules that everyone else seems to have (ace is you have one drink, 2, is you have two drinks, no, laame).

But these rules:

2 - You (you pick someone to drink)
3 - Me (you drink)
4 - Floor (last to touch the floor drinks)
5 - Guys (guys drink0
6 - Chicks (girls drink)
7 - heaven (last to point to the sky drinks)
8 - Mate (pick a friend to drink)
9 - Rhyme (say something, person next to you has to say a word that rhymes, continues round, person who stutters drinks)
10 - categories (hard to explain but an example would be: "*gets a 10* types of guitar" "Fender" "Ibanez" "err...." the stutterer drinks)
J - toilet card
Q - Rule (make a rule, usually ends up in my games as "[so and so] has to drink whenever I have to drink" or something like that)
K - Fountain (You start drinking, then the person to the left of you has to start drinking and so on, you can drink for as long as you want, but you can't stop til the person to the right of you has stopped. Which can result in some torture for some... )
A - When, Where, What, Who. (the reason this version is the best. The first Ace that comes up you decide a time, second you decide a place, what you mix a deadly drink, who, who drinks it at that time, in the place. In my games it ends up as "after the game", "in the shower" and Me. With a deadly as **** drink ¬_¬

It ends up as kind of a "main feature" of the night and is always pretty fun.
And can spawn some amusing pictures...
Quote by Jon777
Buy a goddamn pinata.

[Pic of pinata]

This.

Also, don't do loud music, it's better to be able to speak with people. I'm not saying that loud music and drinking is a bad combo, it's just better suited for a night with a close group of friends than a party.

EDIT: Plus Ring of Fire with the rules from the previous place. I don't like it that much, but people seem to enjoy it.
HAHA, no seriously. What DO you use a signature for?
Last edited by Nicolai_Nebel at Sep 5, 2010,
Quote by siksofus

I can your next post: We had a loud party, people were drinking and we went to jail.

And got sodomized.

Theres a small country called england

And dont try to force people to have fun, let them do what they want
Quote by TheQuailman
I wish my amp sucked on my knob.

if you were to smash a child around the head with a full bottle of no more tears shampoo...would it be ironic if they cried
Quote by SG_dave
Get a bouncy castle. One that has massive boxing gloves would be extra win.

My friend had one of those inflatable boxing rings with the massive gloves fir his 18th and it was great, especially drunk. Although really tiring surprisingly
In Germany the everpopular game is called "Flunky ball" but, going by the name alone, that might just be the aforementioned beer-pong.
Yeah, no, if you have enough booze though, you should be fine. Drunk people occupy themselves. Some by sleeping, some, if the are drunk enough, and you are clever enough to talk them into that being a good idea, by cleaning up the mess the other drunk people made.
PS: Hang out a big sign: saying about as much as: Who pukes, has to clean!
Quote by Punk_Ninja
Ring of fire.

Not the queer rules that everyone else seems to have (ace is you have one drink, 2, is you have two drinks, no, laame).

But these rules:

2 - You (you pick someone to drink)
3 - Me (you drink)
4 - Floor (last to touch the floor drinks)
5 - Guys (guys drink0
6 - Chicks (girls drink)
7 - heaven (last to point to the sky drinks)
8 - Mate (pick a friend to drink)
9 - Rhyme (say something, person next to you has to say a word that rhymes, continues round, person who stutters drinks)
10 - categories (hard to explain but an example would be: "*gets a 10* types of guitar" "Fender" "Ibanez" "err...." the stutterer drinks)
J - toilet card
Q - Rule (make a rule, usually ends up in my games as "[so and so] has to drink whenever I have to drink" or something like that)
K - Fountain (You start drinking, then the person to the left of you has to start drinking and so on, you can drink for as long as you want, but you can't stop til the person to the right of you has stopped. Which can result in some torture for some... )
A - When, Where, What, Who. (the reason this version is the best. The first Ace that comes up you decide a time, second you decide a place, what you mix a deadly drink, who, who drinks it at that time, in the place. In my games it ends up as "after the game", "in the shower" and Me. With a deadly as **** drink ¬_¬

It ends up as kind of a "main feature" of the night and is always pretty fun.
And can spawn some amusing pictures...

I have played this a few times, and it's pretty good. It's hard though trying to remember all the rules when you're drunk

Although we call it kings, clearly not as good a name as ring of fire though
Just make sure you have alcohol and fun people. Be nice to everyone and tell some stories. If it's a party, everybody will entertain themselves.

Oh, just bring some dices or cards for simple drinking games.
Quote by Duffman123
I have played this a few times, and it's pretty good. It's hard though trying to remember all the rules when you're drunk

I've played it so many times I can just reel 'em off now. The game has dated itself a bit with how much I've played it, but other people love it to bits whenever we have a party, and I'm one of the three people who know the rules so much that we don't even need a piece of paper with 'em on, people just look at us.

And yeah, I've heard it called "kings" or "kings cup" but always with slightly different rules.
The rules of "my" ring of fire seems to be what happens if you mash the rules of what I hear are from "kings" and the lame version of "ring of fire".
Quote by Duffman123

We have them on a laminated sheet.
What's with all of the party threads lately?
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Wap the Xbox out and get COD on. You'll thank me later.
Fender Lite Ash --> TC Polytune --> Digitech Whammy V --> MXR Phase 90 --> EHX Small Clone --> Strymon Orbit --> TC Flashback X4 --> Rivera R55
Quote by Arch1119
Haven't you ever heard of beer pong or do you live under a rock?

I'm not too sure how popular beer pong is in the UK. I've never been to a party where people are playing it.

S A D B O Y S
Quote by Section 5
Wap the Xbox out and get COD on. You'll thank me later.

Parties with video games are always dull.
If there's no interaction beside "STOP SCREENSPYING YOU ASS" the party is a massive failiure.
Plus if you have more than three other people it becomes insanely boring.

Just thought of another and even deadlier game than my last post. I need to warn you, it's an absolute beast on some occasions.

Where's the Water.

You get a number of shot glasses equal to the amount of people who shall be drinking.
Every round one person doesn't drink, but does pour the drinks.
The first round has one shot full of vodka, the rest with water, put onto a tray or something. Then the players have to take one of the shot glasses and shot it.

Second round two of the glasses are to have vodka in.
So on and so forth, if you're hardcore go until only one glass has water in it.
But whenever I'm art a party we usually stop adding when half of the glasses are vodka.

This can be alright if you're lucky, or if there's a fairly even spread of who gets the vodka.
But when I played there was on guy who just kept getting the shot of vodka, he had like 3 waters and we played many, many rounds. He ended up in a not-so cherry place!

Also I'll warn you. Don't try to sniff out the vodka if you're playing in the dark...I ended up with vodka up my nose.
Quote by Punk_Ninja
I've played it so many times I can just reel 'em off now. The game has dated itself a bit with how much I've played it, but other people love it to bits whenever we have a party, and I'm one of the three people who know the rules so much that we don't even need a piece of paper with 'em on, people just look at us.

And yeah, I've heard it called "kings" or "kings cup" but always with slightly different rules.
The rules of "my" ring of fire seems to be what happens if you mash the rules of what I hear are from "kings" and the lame version of "ring of fire".

Our rules are nearly exactly the same as the ones you posted. I haven't play it that many times so I'm not sick of it yet, it's a good way to get drunk and have a bit of craic.

Luckily I have never had to drink the dirty pint (pint in the middle with all the mixtures of drink), but most people who have drank it were sick. Downing a pint of cider, beer, vodka, wkd, whiskey and wine would be sure to make most people sick
Last edited by Duffman123 at Sep 5, 2010,
Quote by Punk_Ninja
Parties with video games are always dull.
If there's no interaction beside "STOP SCREENSPYING YOU ASS" the party is a massive failiure.
Plus if you have more than three other people it becomes insanely boring.

Yeah, I know. It starts out as a good idea, but it's just the boys sitting around the TV and the girls being bored in the end.
Fender Lite Ash --> TC Polytune --> Digitech Whammy V --> MXR Phase 90 --> EHX Small Clone --> Strymon Orbit --> TC Flashback X4 --> Rivera R55
Quote by Duffman123
Our rules are nearly exactly the same as the ones you posted. I haven't play it that many times so I'm not sick of it yet, it's a good way to get drunk and have a bit of craic.

Luckily I have never had to drink the dirty pint (pint in the middle with all the mixtures of drink), but most people who have drank it were sick. Downing a pint of cider, beer, vodka, wkd, whiskey and wine would be sure to make most people sick

I've downed the dirty pint before, I felt like a fucking hero when I didn't throw up.

S A D B O Y S
Quote by siksofus

And got sodomized.

England laddie.

Legal age to purchase alcohol in shops and to drink in pubs and clubs is 18, however the legal age to consume alcohol in private residence is 5. Which is why I've been getting drunk at house parties since I was 13. Now I'm nearly 20 however, they've gotten a bit crap.
Page 1 of 2