Thinking about getting one of these. Delay pedals are obviously useful in a lot of situations but I'd say my main delay influence is Minus The Bear's older stuff. I was looking into the TC Nova and I found a used one for $100 which seems to be a pretty good price. Anyone used this pedal? If so what do you think? Does any one know how it varies from the new Nova Repeater? Is the only difference the screen and the ability to store presets or is there something else I'm missing?
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
For $100 buy it don't even think. I love mine it gives me lots of versatility and sounds incredible.
Agile Intrepid 8
S-gear Scuffham Amps
I keep looking at my bank account to see if my last paycheck has direct deposited yet so I can pull the trigger. If I miss this one because my check hasn't deposited in time I'm going to be really bummed. Well has anyone used both this and the Nova Repeater? I'm curious as to what the difference is.
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Quote by soul_power
I keep looking at my bank account to see if my last paycheck has direct deposited yet so I can pull the trigger. If I miss this one because my check hasn't deposited in time I'm going to be really bummed. Well has anyone used both this and the Nova Repeater? I'm curious as to what the difference is.

Well, email the seller and ask him if he can hold on to it until you get payed
The repeater appears to be a bit stripped down. Seeing as how it is better than the repeater and available for less than it, you should definitely snatch it up.
Fender Telecaster
DeArmond M series
Vox Night Train 15 head w/Weber loaded 1x12
Dunlop DVP3 Volume (X)
Klone circuit/Russian Big Muff 2in 1
Fulltone Fulldrive 2 MOSFET
TC Electronic Nova Delay
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Line 6 M5
Quote by Darkflame
i didn't try the nova delay, but i didn't like the repeater =( I really wanted to though, I just found it to sound really really really really cold, no matter the setting, and I like warm delays

What did you end up getting if you don't mind me asking?
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm