Hey, I was wondering if anyone had some drum tracks I could use to jam with, or know of any site where I could download some drum tracks? I used Google, and couldn't find anything free. Thanks
There's something I like called "Weird Metronome". Google it and you'll find it. They call it a metronome, but it's really more what you're looking for. (You have to download it, but it's free.)
I am also looking from some drum tracks. Tracks that just loop the same 4 measures over and over are pretty boring, and tracks that have to many measures arent any fun. Most drum machines only play 4 measures, I've come to find using guitar pro for drum tracks is a pretty good alternative. You can just grab drum tracks from your favorite songs and loop em.

Making drum tracks on fruity loops is also quite popular.
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
Quote by Vypor
I am also looking from some drum tracks. Tracks that just loop the same 4 measures over and over are pretty boring, and tracks that have to many measures arent any fun. Most drum machines only play 4 measures, I've come to find using guitar pro for drum tracks is a pretty good alternative. You can just grab drum tracks from your favorite songs and loop em.

Making drum tracks on fruity loops is also quite popular.

If you like taking drum tracks from songs you should visit this site http://www.guitarbt.com/

Has a decently big library of songs, and the tracks have great studio quality