Hnad
Quote by MatrixClaw
anyway, i must be off, my gf says we gotta go cause i poked her and now she's bleeding

Quote by BobDetroit
The real question is why the **** are you talking to your mom about a Mesa?What the hell did you think she was going to say?"No dear, I prefer Dual Rec tone?!"
Totally bought that same guitar on Thursday! Anyway go to Acoustic and Classical Guitar and make your thread there. Also, make sure you have at least two of the following:
1) Pictures of the guitar
2) Video of you playing the guitar
3) Review of the guitar

Also to above poster...

Happy new amp day?

Last edited by Pat_s1t at Sep 5, 2010,
Quote by Pat_s1t
Totally bought that same guitar on Thursday! Anyway go to Acoustic and Classical Guitar and make your thread there. Also, make sure you have at least two of the following:
1) Pictures of the guitar
2) Video of you playing the guitar
3) Review of the guitar

Also to above poster...

Happy new amp day?

happy new acoustic day. That would be bit confusing haha. HNAGD ?
Quote by MatrixClaw
anyway, i must be off, my gf says we gotta go cause i poked her and now she's bleeding

Quote by BobDetroit
The real question is why the **** are you talking to your mom about a Mesa?What the hell did you think she was going to say?"No dear, I prefer Dual Rec tone?!"
Quote by Aashraya
happy new acoustic day. That would be bit confusing haha. HNAGD ?

I think HNAGD=Happy new acoustic guitar day.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
I bet if you look through the list of forums really, really hard, you can find the one entitled "Acoustic and Classical Guitar" or something to that effect.

Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...