Page 1 of 2
I usually never kill spiders. But i don't not kill them either, if you get me?

I just leave them be, mind my own business. They don't creep me out. I can happily sleep in a room knowing there's a huge spider in the corner.

However, just now about 10 mins ago I was in the shower and there was a spider on the wall. So I got in and turned it on and the droplets of water got at him and he started panicking (I don't know why I presumed it was a 'he'), and I was watching as he frantically tried to climb higher up the wall but it was too slippery. I knew that if i started moving my arms around to wash myself he would get more water splashed on him and fall to his death

I couldn't help myself. I had to pick him up and rescue him, by putting him on the window sill.

Do I have a problem?

Side note: I'd happily stamp the **** out of a fly, if that's relevant.
where were you when a spider was sexually harrassing me in my bedroom? >
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
You're the reincarnation of Spiderman TS.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Nope.

Lately I've been having a change of heart with spiders, too. They don't bother people on purpose. And they eat bugs. Why should I go out of my way to kill them?

AÆdit: I used to be extremely arachnophobic too. I still have trouble touching them, but it doesn't bother me when they just hang around.
Last edited by archangels at Sep 5, 2010,
Well, I'm arachnophobic.
And I must say, you are one sick mofo...
Quote by Snowblind 911

maybe it's because of your description, or the fact that it's 1:30am here, or both, i can't stop giggling.

Sometimes girls say that too...
You are ridiculous! Why did you not kill it?!

(Note: I hate spiders with a burning passion.)
The only things I kill are wasps, flies, and slugs.

And I dont do it nicely either. I boiled a slug in highly saturated salt water and put a wasp in a microwave. I hate wasps so much.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by Guitardude19
The only things I kill are wasps, flies, and slugs.

And I dont do it nicely either. I boiled a slug in highly saturated salt water and put a wasp in a microwave. I hate wasps so much.

The playground of the world
Quote by archangels
Nope.

Lately I've been having a change of heart with spiders, too. They don't bother people on purpose. And they eat bugs. Why should I go out of my way to kill them?

This. The only bugs that get the boot are stinkbugs and flies(if the're in the house).
He is useless on top of the ground; he ought to be under it, inspiring the cabbages
Quote by Ichikurosaki
I have a phobia, a phobia is just an irrational fear, i rationalize it by saying they don't pay rent, so they aren't allowed in

MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
Nah, I typically go out of my way to save spiders too. They eat bugs which actually annoy me so all the power to em.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
I usually let spiders live, but opiliones.. *shiver*.

If they are within a ten meter radius to me I'll murder them with toilet paper and flush them. Especially if they have wings.
Quote by apple_apple
oh my god! guitarViking is a genius... respect !!!

I'm GuitarViking! Don't you forget it!
They kind of freak me out, but I'll either leave them be or catch them and put them outside. But usually just let them be.
Pshh. I'll kill them as I please. Sometimes I'll let them live, and other times I'll make it a quick death.

But sometimes I will make them suffer just because I want to.

Spider: Don't mind me I'm just a little spider.
Me: DIE ****ER!
Spider: Oh no my legs! You've crushed my legs. Wait! Where are you going!? You can't leave me here like this! At least kill me all the way! NOOOOOOOOO!
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
I'm terrified of spiders, I can't even get close enough to one to kill it, so if ones near me, I'll get some one else to kill it

However, I wouldn't say you're ridiculous. They just don't bother you, and you're comfortable touching them. Most people I know hate wasps, and will panic when one's near them. I on the other hand have no problem with them crawling on me.
I don't kill spiders

they get rid of flies and they've never done anything to harm me, so why should I?
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
I live in an appartment, so If any of those bugs show up and doesn't have wings, taking them outside (throwing them out the window) or flushing them down the toilet all lead to their death...
Last edited by PTJohe at Sep 5, 2010,
Don't kill spiders, don't kill wasps, don't kill praying mantis (who the **** would do that?), and don't kill ladybugs. They're pest control.

Spiders will eat nearly any bug in your house. If you have spiders then that means that there are bugs somewhere. If you're not seeing any other bugs then the spiders have been doing their jobs. Most wasps are carnivorous. Ever seen a Cicada Killer take down a cicada mid flight? If you do then you'll learn to appreciate them. It is by far the most bad ass arthropod in existence besides the Praying Mantis. Which, speaking of them, Mantis make quick work of insects that would otherwise make quick work of your flowers. If you have them at your house (probably not, they are rare), let them be. And ladybugs eat aphids. Those ****er aphids...

EDIT: Let ladybugs outside but don't even think about putting a spider outside. Ladybugs can live inside off of mites and fleeting plant matter (maybe..) but they're better off outside. Put them on a flower. If you know of a plant that's home to aphids or mites or chiggers, put them there.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Last edited by Eastwinn at Sep 5, 2010,
omfg me too TS!!! I never kill spiders ebcause they eat toher bugs and I would rather have a friendly spider than a feces covered fly or mosquito.
Quote by WhiskeyFace
Do I have a problem?

Nope, I'm pretty much the exact same way.
Quote by WhiskeyFace
Side note: I'd happily stamp the **** out of a fly, if that's relevant.

Except for this part. The only bugs I destroy on purpose are mosquitoes and other parasitics. Otherwise, no bug is out to harm humans. They just do their thing, so I leave them alone. (Also I do happen to take huge interest in nature and the animal kingdom).
MATTERHORN
The only bugs I go out of my way to kill, are wasps and ants, because i really hate them. No other proper reason. Everything else I find in my area, I leave well alone, bees, moths, ladybirds, spiders and flies are all cool with me.
Quote by Doctor Matthews
Nope, I'm pretty much the exact same way.

Except for this part. The only bugs I destroy on purpose are mosquitoes and other parasitics. Otherwise, no bug is out to harm humans. They just do their thing, so I leave them alone. (Also I do happen to take huge interest in nature and the animal kingdom).

It's their buzzing, it annoys me. I kill them just to stop it, not because I hate them personally (lol, personal fly)
I'm the same, I don't kill anything except wasps and whatever else I accidentally step on through the day. I'm so sweet and lovely I totally deserve a sexy hot girlfriend for this

I don't see why so many people turn into big flapping labia when they see bugs... why are they so scary? They're so small.
Quote by pielover375
So last year, I put some potatoes in this jar and forgot about them. Today, I found them, and when I opened the jar, there is a puddle at the bottom and it smells like alcohol. If I drink this, do you think I will die, or have I made potato vodka?
I've been picking insects up and hoarding them in my room where they're safe since forever. I'd totally have had some pet tarantulas were it not for my sister being terrified of them, and now the whole 'no pets in rented houses' thing...
I catch spiders in tissue, ball up the tissue, and then flush it down the toilet. I am indifferent as to whether they have died or not.
*parp*
I usually don't kill them but take them into a box and put them outside.
Yet, today, I killed one little fella during this process, not on purpose.
Felt really really bad after that.
Don't know why.
Still, I hat wasps with all my passion... "Oh, something sweet, let's get it!" "Oh, that dude's trying to hit me while I'm trying to steal HIS ****ING MEAL!" "I should attack him back!"
daaaaamn these things.

Oh yeah, and to all those people with "arachnophobia", I don't believe you. You're all just too big of a pussy.
Quote by blue_strat
This is Germany we're talking about.

Germany

Quote by stoner179
Thanks alot. When i read the first sentence, i dont know why, but i laughed in the middle of my first class at tech school. You sir have made me look like a fool for the first and last time
I only kill mosquitoes/bugs that are just general douche bags.

I've picked up a wolf spider to put it outside before.
i only kill spiders who are jumping around like weird mother weirdos
Quote by ilovepepsi
where were you when a spider was sexually harrassing me in my bedroom? >

Quote by werty22
Don't mix anything with it. Keep the white race pure.
I don't kill spiders unless they are capable of killing me. And because there are few that can I just let them do their thing.

My brother and I used to catch tarantulas when they migrated down through New Mexico (where I used to live) and set them free after a while.

However, I wouldn't say you're ridiculous. They just don't bother you, and you're comfortable touching them. Most people I know hate wasps, and will panic when one's near them. I on the other hand have no problem with them crawling on me.

Uhhh, bees. I am terified of bees. But I have been working on it.
Quote by axethrower13
But you only die once, so you may as well experience it to the fullest.

Quote by ozzyismetal
Get her a goat. Bitches love goats.

Quote by Weaponxclaws
Plus, naturally I scream satanic rituals while unleashing the demon. It's a marvelous resurrection.
I have an irrational fear of pretty much any bug, but spiders are alright in my book. They kill everything else so they make my life easier. Also, praying mantises are freaking awesome. I saw one outside my house a few days ago. It was just sitting there on a blade of grass like it was waiting for something. And before you ask, no I wasn't stoned.
I kill cockroaches. That's it.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Quote by LReiter
Oh yeah, and to all those people with "arachnophobia", I don't believe you. You're all just too big of a pussy.

i don't know why i feel so dry
Page 1 of 2