If you had to live off of one microwavable food (such as a Hot Pocket), what would you choose?

For me, it'd have to be the Lean Cuisine Southwest Style chicken sandwiches
pizza rolls. the best.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
Pad Thai. The microwavable ones are amazing
Quote by pielover375
So last year, I put some potatoes in this jar and forgot about them. Today, I found them, and when I opened the jar, there is a puddle at the bottom and it smells like alcohol. If I drink this, do you think I will die, or have I made potato vodka?
Marie Calendars Chicken Pot Pies.

DoomdEdit: v Or that.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Last edited by doomded at Sep 5, 2010,
Boston Market meatloaf meal with mashed potatoes.
He is useless on top of the ground; he ought to be under it, inspiring the cabbages
Quote by mishax92
If I had to? Are you suggesting I don't already?

I pretty much do, is that sad?

I'd say pasta. You can cook pasta in a microwave, and it takes less time, and makes less mess, as long as you cover it with water.

But if that doesnt count, Bachelors Packet Carbonara, with shell pasta

I freaking love pasta.
Organic rice and beans. So good...I miss the Cajun flavor that my grocery store stopped getting in.
Ore-ida (or however you spell it) Easy Fries. They are God.

Edit: "ABRfan" - nice.
Last edited by Dylan Penna at Sep 5, 2010,
Ramen Noodles. I say this because I'm in college and I already do. I'm a ramen expert.
Either El Monterey Microwavable Burritos(Beef,Bean and Green Chile) or French Bread Pizzas.
Quote by tacaco1000
yes, babies tend to become a blue gooey liquid when kept inside a plastic bottle in the dark for a year.
Quote by kornfire15
Ramen Noodles. I say this because I'm in college and I already do. I'm a ramen expert.

Yeah I was the same. Our dorm had no hobs or ovens, so I somehow worked out how to do SuperNoodles (which are meant to be done in a pan) in the microwave.
No one has said Pizza Pops yet? Those are gods of the microwave food world. Naturally, I would therefore take Canadian Bacon Pizza Pops for my microwave food.
Chicago Town Pizzas.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
I forgot: MicroPizzas!

Seriously, the pepperoni one is yum.

You wann try the mixed meat.. Blows pepperoni out of the water.
Red Baron deep dish microwave pizza. My mouth is watering just thinking about them...
Chicago Town pizzas and Micro Chips/Fries, mmm!
Quote by Milesthedude
If you're havin' room problems I feel bad for you son,
I got 99 problems but a room ain't one.

Artist of the Month: Mic Righteous

Birmingham City FC

Carling Cup Winners 2011
i used to heat frozen sausages in the microwave,
did anyone ever try that
il sara7a il sara7a, i made you a goat but i eated it

we are not racist, we hate everyone equally
White Castle burgers from the grocery store.
hide your kids, hide your wife.

Quote by angus_young_32
I'd rather kill myself than commit suicide.

UG Hatecrew FTW
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Damn this thread makes me hungry...

Same here even though I just ate dinner.

I'd eat ramen noodles for the rest of my life even if I didn't have to.
cat
I don't eat any microwave meals. Crappy things...

I cook rice and veg meals in a microwave at uni, mostly cos my gas doesn't work.
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
Quote by Fassa Albrecht

Yeah I was the same. Our dorm had no hobs or ovens, so I somehow worked out how to do SuperNoodles (which are meant to be done in a pan) in the microwave.

There are and always have been instructions for the microwave cooking of super noodles on the packet.

You add the contents of the packet, the flavouring and 1/2 a pint of boiling water to a bowl and then put it in the microwave for i think 3 minutes.
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Quote by kornfire15

I've been cooking ramen noodles since I was 12. My parents aren't home a lot, so I've lived off noodles for 4 years.

HINT: OYSTER SAUCE. It's a godsend.
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
Vegetable soup. Or ramen.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by Dylan Penna
Ore-ida (or however you spell it) Easy Fries. They are God.

Edit: "ABRfan" - nice.
Those poor french fries will never know the joys of cripisty oven baked goodness.