What do you guys know about this band? They're pretty damn secretive, where can I read about shows, and where can I buy merch/cd's? Vengeance is one of my favorite cd's ever, and that's saying a lot because I hate most crust/dbeat.
Quote by llanafreak44
What do you guys know about this band? They're pretty damn secretive, where can I read about shows, and where can I buy merch/cd's? Vengeance is one of my favorite cd's ever, and that's saying a lot because I hate most crust/dbeat.

Why would they be secretive? Are they so punk rock that they can't have people knowing they exist?

I'll check 'em out.

Jack my swag
Actually, Tragedy are elusive as **** compared to most bigger punk bands. They don't have an internet presence and do all booking through email/phone so you usually only really hear about their shows if yr actually involved with/aware of yr local DIY/punk community.
Quote by Zero Substance
Actually, Tragedy are elusive as **** compared to most bigger punk bands. They don't have an internet presence and do all booking through email/phone so you usually only really hear about their shows if yr actually involved with/aware of yr local DIY/punk community.

Exactly. I want to catch these guys, one of the tightest bands I've ever heard in the genre. For me, punk has always been about either a really deep message, and less than optimal music, or the extreme opposite. These guys combine both, and they do it amazingly. I'll have to keep in touch with the scene.