Anyone know of any places that sell the skyline 44-01 in England? I dont really wan to pay the extra shipping to get one imported to england and ide really like to play one before i actually buy, ive seen reviews heard sound clips and watched people play them, and im pretty much in love, ive heard nothing but good reviews and my heart is pretty much set on one, any help would be greatly apreciated!
Quote by SamWhiteBASS
Anyone know of any places that sell the skyline 44-01 in England? I dont really wan to pay the extra shipping to get one imported to england and ide really like to play one before i actually buy, ive seen reviews heard sound clips and watched people play them, and im pretty much in love, ive heard nothing but good reviews and my heart is pretty much set on one, any help would be greatly apreciated!

Every time I pass GuitarGuitar they always have Laklands in stock, might not be your specific one though. I'm sure they must be the UK dealer, so maybe they could ship one in for you, which may be easier and cheaper than you doing it? Good luck.

http://www.guitarguitar.co.uk/bass_guitars.asp?brandname=Lakland