what is your opinion on lamb of god's upcoming album?
CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

IM NOT SPAMMING!!!!!
WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
My opinion is that it is upcoming and therefore I can't hold an opinion.

But I'd assume it's as bad as Wrath and every other album they've put out after Gospel.

And Gospel's only good because of nostalgia
Last edited by Fat Lard at Sep 5, 2010,
Quote by H3r_piNk_TaCo
whens release and name of album?

there is no release or name but hit the wall may be on the album.

IM NOT SPAMMING!!!!!
WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
I hope it's more like Sacrament. That was a brilliant album.
Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
It will probably be good like all there albums in there own way. I just hope the go back to some more tight sounding recording.
Gibson Thunderhorse
Jackson RR24M
B52 AT100
Quote by RU Experienced?
Didn't they just release Wrath?

Also, bands and artists.

k sorry

IM NOT SPAMMING!!!!!
Quote by King of King V
It will probably be good like all there albums in there own way. I just hope the go back to some more tight sounding recording.

like which album?

IM NOT SPAMMING!!!!!
2 things
first- cant wait. im sure it will kick ass like all theyre albums do.
second- i hope they tour and come to chicago because i missed em when they were here for Mayhem Fest
Originally Posted by strat0blaster
No matter what you like, you will like Meshuggah.

FREE GUITAR STRINGS!
Quote by (sic)duckmaggot
2 things
first- cant wait. im sure it will kick ass like all theyre albums do.
second- i hope they tour and come to chicago because i missed em when they were here for Mayhem Fest

they missed the mayhem tour?

IM NOT SPAMMING!!!!!
Quote by maggot9779
You should probably take this to the bands & artists forum.

*reported*

okay

IM NOT SPAMMING!!!!!
they all have horrible hairstyles
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Quote by RubberPuppiessu
they all have horrible hairstyles

lol

IM NOT SPAMMING!!!!!
Quote by thommoboy
like which album?

Like all the albums up untill "ashes of the wake" ever album is good these just sound tighter to me.
Gibson Thunderhorse
Jackson RR24M
B52 AT100
Quote by (sic)duckmaggot
no. i missed it. sry for being unclear

thats okay GUD SIR

IM NOT SPAMMING!!!!!
Quote by King of King V
Like all the albums up untill "ashes of the wake" ever album is good these just sound tighter to me.

agreed best post ever

IM NOT SPAMMING!!!!!
Excited as f**k! Hope it's more like Sacrament and less like Wrath, didn't see what all the fuss over Wrath was about tbh.
Quote by Milesthedude
If you're havin' room problems I feel bad for you son,
I got 99 problems but a room ain't one.

Artist of the Month: Mic Righteous

Birmingham City FC

Carling Cup Winners 2011
Quote by longman240
Excited as f**k! Hope it's more like Sacrament and less like Wrath, didn't see what all the fuss over Wrath was about tbh.

tbh?

IM NOT SPAMMING!!!!!
they aren't boring

IM NOT SPAMMING!!!!!