what is your opinion?
CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

IM NOT SPAMMING!!!!!
WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Jewish filth that deserves to be thrown in the muck like the pig it is.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
rabejen jkri kvar ~!
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Quote by eazy-c

okay????

IM NOT SPAMMING!!!!!
WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
It sure as hell isn't going to be another Palaces
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
why

IM NOT SPAMMING!!!!!
There hasn't been an LOG album that I haven't enjoyed, although Sacrament comes down as my least favorite, it just doesn't strike me like AOTW and Wrath, or even Gospel.

I'll look forward to this one. I saw them at Mayhem not too long ago, kickass show
Quote by eazy-c

Sig Heil!
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
If Hit The Wall is on it in all its naked glory...I will buy it.
However if it isn't....yeah i'll buy it anyway.
I own all the other albums including Burn The Priest. Got Wrath the day before it was released in UK.
Super stoked. They need to release it around the same time as Machine Head get theirs done so they can do a joint headliner and I can go commit suicide by seeing them both on the same night.
Quote by SkepsisMetal
If Hit The Wall is on it in all its naked glory...I will buy it.
However if it isn't....yeah i'll buy it anyway.
I own all the other albums including Burn The Priest. Got Wrath the day before it was released in UK.
Super stoked. They need to release it around the same time as Machine Head get theirs done so they can do a joint headliner and I can go commit suicide by seeing them both on the same night.

When that happens, gimme a call, I got a job for you. You will make the father of the land and these dunes proud.
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Last edited by illuminatiano at Sep 5, 2010,
Quote by Dylar
I know I'm not exactly going out on a limb here, but, in a word, AIDS.

<3
HESSIAN HAREM
FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE HESSIAN CULTURE. STAY TRUE.
Quote by Dylar
I know I'm not exactly going out on a limb here, but, in a word, AIDS.

Never did i see the day when Andyscoot and Dylar would agree on something, but here it is.

+1
There's a bunch of upcoming albums that are going to be way better than the new Lamb of God.

They're a good band for getting into heavy music, but once you've completed the jump, there just isn't much there for you in their music.
Quote by eazy-c

I almost ****ing choked to death on my drink because of that.

Bitch
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Scourge441
There's a bunch of upcoming albums that are going to be way better than the new Lamb of God.

They're a good band for getting into heavy music, but once you've completed the jump, there just isn't much there for you in their music.

yeap.
How can I have an opinion on an album that hasn't come out yet, you dimwitted fuckstump?

And +1 to LOG being a good gateway band. Don't give a shit about them 4 years later though.
Quote by guitgrinder
Yep. I'm real mad. I got done havin some fun jammin w/ my band today, gonna have a Sloppy Joe dinner, w/ Tater Tots covered in chili, then my girlfriends gonna blow me tonight. I've got lots to be mad about!