What have you accomplished in your life?

If you haven't accomplished anything, what would you like to?

Discuss.
Click here

Made the podium more than a couple times at skate competitions. That's about it really. I'm not really good at much else.

edit: I'd like to be in a band that don't act like chimps with Asberger's and are actually committed to making music. And maybe get a girlfriend for once. I'm not timid in the slightest, but I'm horrible with relationships.

Whatever, I'm content with what I got.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Last edited by itchy guitar at Sep 5, 2010,
won an oscar at prom for best comedian.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
I got awesome GCSE results and landed loads of kickflips today. That's pretty much it

I'd like my band to be able to write more stuff instead of relying on me to do it
A few things:

- Conquered my Autism.
- Gained Musical Ability in Piano, Singing and Guitar.
- The first person in my family to go to University for 4 generations.
- Wrote a decent novel.
- Fallen in love.
What is this that stands before me?

Figure in black that points at me...

FUCKETH THINE SELF
i haven't accomplished anything, and don't care or plan to accomplish anything ever
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I can lick my penis.

Do I win?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Argonaut
A few things:

- Conquered my Autism.
- Gained Musical Ability in Piano, Singing and Guitar.
- The first person in my family to go to University for 4 generations.
- Wrote a decent novel.
- Fallen in love.

i didn't know autism could be "conquered", i thought it was just one of those lifelong things
Quote by .Joker.
i didn't know autism could be "conquered", i thought it was just one of those lifelong things

Yes and no. I've conquered the exterior symptoms of Autism i.e. the social and physical affectations. I'll always have it, but if you met me in real life, you wouldn't be able to tell at all.
What is this that stands before me?

Figure in black that points at me...

FUCKETH THINE SELF
Quote by Argonaut
Yes and no. I've conquered the exterior symptoms of Autism i.e. the social and physical affectations. I'll always have it, but if you met me in real life, you wouldn't be able to tell at all.

Good shit man

As for my accomplishments...uhh...nothing worth mentioning lol
I guess I haven't done anything I consider worthy enough to be called an accomplishment... I can't decide if it even matters. Although, I'd like to move to San Francisco and experience something great.
Click here

i just watched a video on ted that said you shouldnt tell people what you want to do or you are less likely to do it

so im staying quiet
now extra flamey
Not much really although by this imte next year, I hope to have gotten into a uni of my choice, lost a few lbs and have a permanent job.
Quote by Milesthedude
If you're havin' room problems I feel bad for you son,
I got 99 problems but a room ain't one.

Artist of the Month: Mic Righteous

Birmingham City FC

Carling Cup Winners 2011
nothing im just a piece of shit
Ill Take it all
Arrows and Guns.. Hundreds and more

Save you from one
Long ago I learned how to program the Commodore 64 computer with basic and assembly. I liked to write video games and I sold one to Compute! magazine and got published.

Well, that's my 15 minutes of fame.
Parker PDF30
Vox VT40+
I've got a Level 79 shaman who is almost 80

P.S. If you play WoW, and have a high level character, never, EVER, type in /played
I have done nothing with my life. my plans include conquering the world, the known universe, and making a balloon animal monkey.
Instilled the images of flaccid penises within peoples minds all over the world. it's kind of like inception, but with penises.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
I got the President's Outstanding Academic Achievement Award 3 times and the Social Studies Award at my high school graduation. In other words, I'm a nerd, so what?

God, I feel empty.......
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Ummmmmm....

-Top in my class Grades 8-10, Top 5 in 11th grade and hopefully when I finish 12th.
-Built a very nice and professional-looking pedalboard with my dad

Well this is just pathetic...
I need a girlfriend. I've only had one ever.
Quote by ABRfan
I've got a Level 79 shaman who is almost 80

P.S. If you play WoW, and have a high level character, never, EVER, type in /played

80 warlock

11days 13hours

I'm not ashamed.
I'm a real cool kid.
Well, I learned to play guitar, and I'm somewhat satisfied with my level of skill.

I graduated high school.

I got a job the other day.