There is a sample sound that has kids chanting "yay," happily and I was wondering if anyone would know where I can get this as an mp3. The sound is used in Halo, with the Birthday Grunt Skull, after you shoot Grunts in the head confetti comes out and kids chant, "yay." It is also heard in Viva Pinata. I tried recording directly off of the sounds from videos, but they just aren't good enough. If anyone knows what this sample of audio is called, as I believe it has been used numerous times before, please let me know or if you have this audio already, for any reason, it would be appreciated.
You can probably get it from the halo software files if you can access them
Alvarez dreadnought
Gibson SG
EC-1000
Homemade Strat (seymour duncan classic stack p/ups)
Vox Tonelab (original desktop model) with full board footswitch
Vox AD50
mr. "darkenedmalice" , we have your chat log with "littlemisscutie97" .
Is it true you said "I love to hear children scream yay, and i can make you say it all night" ?

remember, we have the chat logs.
Quote by soXlittleXtimeX
^
shanchett, you get an E for Effort

Quote by CodChick

ROFLLOBSTER
Last edited by shanchett99 at Sep 5, 2010,
I'm sure it's a sound clip in GarageBand too...

Gibson Buckethead Les Paul & Peter Frampton Les Paul
Dean Razorback Slime Bumblebee
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
EHX Memory Man/Hazarai
Digitch Whammy
Sovtek Straight 4x12
Herdim Picks
Laney Linebacker 50 Reverb
MXR Phase 90
Is this the same sound that is in the original Roller Coaster Tycoons?
i don't know why i feel so dry
I can't really say, I think Roller Coaster Tycoon was more of screaming from the rides. This is literally people saying, "yay" and only that.
Quote by darkenedmalice
Relax it is for a school project. Now what the project pertains to is my business.

well.... whether I am going to help you or not depends entirely on whether YOU are the one in school or not...
Just find a little kid to scream "yay" into a microphone, and then you wont have any Microsoft gangsters blowing tech's at your front door.
hide your kids, hide your wife.

Quote by angus_young_32
I'd rather kill myself than commit suicide.

UG Hatecrew FTW
After googling for a long while, I found it. Thanks for the help anyways everyone. Just to clarify though, I am in College, and this is for my music production class. It is pretty much me making up an audio ad for anything I want, I am doing personality implants, and the cheers of "yay" add something to it. There I hope this settles everything that was running through you all's imaginations.
And no that one isn't the one I had in mind lordofthefood1. You see I am quite picky with the way my kids cheer.
Quote by darkenedmalice
There is a sample sound that has kids chanting "yay," happily and I was wondering if anyone would know where I can get this as an mp3. The sound is used in Halo, with the Birthday Grunt Skull, after you shoot Grunts in the head confetti comes out and kids chant, "yay." It is also heard in Viva Pinata.

Quote by darkenedmalice
Viva Pinata.

That game... hilarious.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)