Going for their first year of university? I'm moving in tomorrow, and am kind of terrified, but also really looking forward to it.

I remember finding this site out of fear of change, I moved from B.C. to Ontario, and took refuge within this site, specifically this forum, so now I return when faced with another great change in life.

So with the end of the summer, what new things await you? University, first year of highschool, new town/city?
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Holy shit, where did you come from?
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
i start a the end of the month, it will be ace
now extra flamey
My favorite part about first year at university was communal bathrooms/showers littered with orange rinds, banana peels, and anything else you can imagine.
Quote by RU Experienced?
My favorite part about first year at university was communal bathrooms/showers littered with orange rinds, banana peels, and anything else you can imagine.

Mine was not having communal showers

On topic: Holy shit, it's floppypick! Where have you been

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

I move out on the 17th for my freshman year at uni. Shit's gonna be awesome
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Currently attending Indiana State University in Terre Haute, aforementioned state. Luckily, I've lived in this city my entire life, so I just had to get used to the way classes are arranged and operated.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by Twist of fate
If your lucky you might get to make out with your roommate every weekend. Happened to me.

My roommate shall be male, and as a straight male myself, I hope we don't makeout every weekend

And me and this person share a bathroom, which is pretty nice, I would not enjoy communal bathrooms.

Quote by itchy guitar
Holy shit, where did you come from?

Hmm?
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

Last edited by floppypick at Sep 5, 2010,
Seriously man...no worries at all. Every problem you've ever heard of that might go wrong, well there is always something to make up for it, I promise you that. The best years of your life await you! Rock the sh¡t out of them!
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
good luck. they lied when they said college would be different than high school. it's still boring and easy. at least there aren't age based grades.
Quote by SteveHouse

On topic: Holy shit, it's floppypick! Where have you been

Well, I decided to switch schools for grade 12 where more of my friends went (it was a catholic school so that's why it took to years to finally change).

I ended up meeting lots of people, and kind of got my old life back.. which meant a lot less free nights to spend talking with everyone here.

As lame as it sounds.. I've missed it Good ol' familiar Pit.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

I started my freshman year of college a few weeks ago. I'm lovin it. Just do anything and everything you can in the first week or so and you'll love it!
Gear:
PRS SE Custom
Takamine G Series Acoustic
Peavey Vypyr 30
Digitech RP 250

Quote by voodoochild23
The only time I'll dance is if Nickelback caught fire and no one helped.
Quote by SteveHouse

Mine was throwing banana's into the shower stalls and stealing peoples towels.
Quote by floppypick
My roommate shall be male, and as a straight male myself, I hope we don't makeout every weekend

You say this now, but when you look into his beautiful, blue eyes, lust will consume your heart and your soul.

On topic: I move to Portsmouth on the 17th, I can't wait. A great thing about my room is that it has an en-suite, no communal showers for me.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Not my first year of college, but my last of high school. I just finished applying to college and I absolutely can't wait to get the **** out of my town. I demand change!
Nine planets surround the sun
Only one does the sun embrace
Upon this watered one
So much we take for granted

So let us sleep outside tonight
Lay down in our mother's arms
For here we can rest safely
Here is my time table if anyone is interested.

Quote by JakeTheDuck
Not my first year of college, but my last of high school. I just finished applying to college and I absolutely can't wait to get the **** out of my town. I demand change!

It'll be nice, getting a chance to meet a lot of new people, considering there will be waaay more than there were at highschool odds are everyone will find people to befriend
Attachments:
Time table.zip
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

Last edited by floppypick at Sep 5, 2010,
Quote by robhc
I start uni next Monday. I'm staying at home though

I was contemplating stay home considering I'm about a 35 minute drive away from my university, but I was told by many people first year on res. is a must!

Hope you get to know some people willing to share their room!
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

Quote by floppypick
I was contemplating stay home considering I'm about a 35 minute drive away from my university, but I was told by many people first year on res. is a must!

Hope you get to know some people willing to share their room!

I couldn't even afford to go into a dorm lmao.

I'm gonna move out though as soon as I can.
Quote by robhc
I couldn't even afford to go into a dorm lmao.

I'm gonna move out though as soon as I can.

I only have money for my first year of res. after that it's working+ sharing an apartment with 4 other people
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

I'm set up to start an automotive technology course at a local tech school, probably at the start of the next semester in January... for now, I'm trying to make a little extra money working at Wal-Mart. I'm just happy to finally be learning about something I'm interested in.
Quote by CaptDin
I'm set up to start an automotive technology course at a local tech school, probably at the start of the next semester in January... for now, I'm trying to make a little extra money working at Wal-Mart. I'm just happy to finally be learning about something I'm interested in.

That's what I'm most looking forward to. Forensics, biology, astronomy.. I think I'm going to like this year
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick