Seriously considering this. Did you do the paint job yourself?
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
Quote by FrustratedRocka
Seriously considering this. Did you do the paint job yourself?

No I'm the 2nd owner of this guitar. The guy that owned it friend did it. But it looks so good....It looks like it was made that way.
Alright, I'm definitely interested. Problem is I only have 230 on hand right now so it might be a while before I can get the money together. If you find another buyer feel free to sell it to them.
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
Quote by FrustratedRocka
Alright, I'm definitely interested. Problem is I only have 230 on hand right now so it might be a while before I can get the money together. If you find another buyer feel free to sell it to them.

If know one takes it. It'll be waiting for you. I'm not that in a hurry to let it go.
Im also very interested only i live in the UK, are you prepared to ship to the UK?

Obviously im willing to pay shipping.
ESP LTD EC-401 White - EMG 81/60
Ibanez RG420CM

Blackstar HT-5

Artec Classic Fuzztown
Electro-Harmonix Little Big Muff
Quote by Syn Yule
Im also very interested only i live in the UK, are you prepared to ship to the UK?

Obviously im willing to pay shipping.

If yer paying I'm shipping!
I will through in a coffin case w/ it for $50 more. That makein' it $400. I'd have to see what the shipping would be.
Quote by tdepaul1313
If yer paying I'm shipping!
I will through in a coffin case w/ it for $50 more. That makein' it $400. I'd have to see what the shipping would be.

This is shaping up nicely if you could find out shipping that would be excellent, unfortunately im in the same position as the guy above, i wont have the cash until the first couple of days of October. If your still selling by then im very interested.

Thanks.
Ibanez RG420CM

Blackstar HT-5

Artec Classic Fuzztown
Sounds good. PM me yer info. I will get the shipping price for ya....I'm not in a rush to sell it. I'm sure I'll miss her. But I don't play her e'nuff eather. How would you want it shipped? I usely just ship through the post office. So it'd also need tobe insured. But I can get it done anyway you want it.
PM'd
Ibanez RG420CM

Blackstar HT-5

Artec Classic Fuzztown
Have'nt heard from eather of the guys that was wanting this.....So back up for grabs!!

$350 Guitar
$400 Guitar w/ Coffin Case

I have more pix I can send just PM yer E~Mail
Good Deals:TeamBendeR,xnatex,thesockmonster,
Now accepting trades....But really would an needs the cash! But what'ch got to trade???
Quote by fungusigloo
a jackson js30rr?

Thanx but already have a Rhoads....Come on people keep'em coming!!
What I'm lookin' for in a trade simi~hollow body, Tele's or a Sterling AX40
*Nite Bump* Come on w/ them trades!!
Morning BuMp!! May also be interested in a Head or a nice combo amp