So I've recently torn through my old cleats and I need new ones. I was wondering if anyone could let me know if there is a difference between the 200 dollar T90's and the 99$ ones. I could really tell if it was huge difference or not. Heres a link to both pairs.

99$ pair.
http://www.soccer.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Merchant_Id=1&Ne=21&N=4294959028+4294960567&Product_Id=755722

199$ pair.
http://www.soccer.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Merchant_Id=1&Ne=21&N=4294959028+4294960567&Product_Id=755719
Quote by RPGoof
Heavy metal indicates you are using meth, LSD, ecstasy or cocaine.
You mean football.
And why the hell would you EVER need $200 cleats?
Super
Old
Cats
Are
Surprising

Many profile views... few friends...
Quote by StratoCatser
You mean football.
And why the hell would you EVER need $200 cleats?

I do mean football. But most people don't refer to it as that. I didn't feel like arguing with people and I honestly just wonder if there is a difference between the two pairs.
Quote by RPGoof
Just get the $99 pair, unless you're very very serious about football.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
color scheme, and visual aesthetics, maybe weight as well. didnt check that.
I'm going to take the hippie stoner side and say you should buy the 90$ pair and use the 100 bucks you saved on some weed
cant say for sure, but good choice on the nike. i've always preferred nike cleats.

i'd go with the $99 ones. there's no way the $200 dollar ones will last twice as long as $100 dollar cleats, so get the cheaper ones and save lots of money.
Quote by sandyman323
cant say for sure, but good choice on the nike. i've always preferred nike cleats.

i'd go with the $99 ones. there's no way the $200 dollar ones will last twice as long as $100 dollar cleats, so get the cheaper ones and save lots of money.

I tried Adidas, puma, and I always end back up at Nike. Great feeling cleats.
Quote by RPGoof
Really go for the $99 pair. I've played soccer for 10 years, and I've found the more expensive ones aren't worth the hassle. You end of being overly-cautious with them and it sometimes distracts your play. Just get the cheaper ones, the $200 pair might last longer, but the cheaper ones are more efficient. Also, I find the lighter a cleat, the more blisters I get, but that's just me. Just some brain food for you.
R.I.P. Jeb
07/31/08

FREEZER BURN s YELLOWFRIZBEE