I have been eying this guitar for months. I really like the looks and the way it plays but I thought it was too expensive for a used guitar that wasn't really expensive to begin with. Today I checked it out on my usual weekend trip to the guitar shops and WOW! they dropped the price to $199.99 w/gig bag so I snapped it up.

I love this guitar! It;s in mint condition no scratches dings or dents. It really plays nice and IMHO the BC Rich pups kick a**, the guitar has great balance and a really sweet tone. The neck feels great and the action super low and no buzz!!! It a really nice, comfortable guitar. I have several BC Rich guitars and not a single one ever disappointed me this guitar is no exception.

I'll be posting one more NGD and a NBGD!

John
that looks awful

hngd
Gibson Grand Concert Acoustic
roland AC90

I mean this one time I was jacking it pertty hard and was making noises and what not

You, my friend, are a genius!
Quote by johnro6659
I have been eying this guitar for months. I really like the looks and the way it plays but I thought it was too expensive for a used guitar that wasn't really expensive to begin with. Today I checked it out on my usual weekend trip to the guitar shops and WOW! they dropped the price to $199.99 w/gig bag so I snapped it up.

I love this guitar! It;s in mint condition no scratches dings or dents. It really plays nice and IMHO the BC Rich pups kick a**, the guitar has great balance and a really sweet tone. The neck feels great and the action super low and no buzz!!! It a really nice, comfortable guitar. I have several BC Rich guitars and not a single one ever disappointed me this guitar is no exception.

I'll be posting one more NGD and a NBGD!

John

Good for you? I have a question: Are you lonely?
A lot of people hating on John's NGD... dicks. I swear, every other time I get on these forums, I see you with another weird looking NGD. HNGD!
Epi Elitist LP Plus
Marshall Class 5
Vox AC30 CC2

"A person is a success if they get up in the morning and gets to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do."
Dude

Awesome.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
My GF says I will be single if I don't stop buying sh*t but I got her this and everything is OK! LOL

John
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
just think......bc rich+nice ring=happy girl

no ring+gibson es-335= no bitch and an awesome guitar.
roland AC90

I mean this one time I was jacking it pertty hard and was making noises and what not

Materialism can be used for good.
Epi Elitist LP Plus
Marshall Class 5
Vox AC30 CC2

"A person is a success if they get up in the morning and gets to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do."
Quote by smartalec007
Dude

Awesome.

I was going to comment that it's ugly too, but now that makes it beautiful.
HNGD!
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
SO MANY NGDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Any way we can get a family shot?

HNGD btw!
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
Nice looking guitar! HNGD!
Proudly endorsed by Kamecki Guitars and WBgear!

My guitars:
-B.C Rich NJ Jr.V Deluxe (6 string guitar)
-Kamecki Custom V guitar
Quote by Thrasher51
I was going to comment that it's ugly too, but now that makes it beautiful.
HNGD!

I was going to comment on Jack Black wearing chainmail with nothing underneath, then I saw his nipples and started laughing.
funny, it would look a little less cheesy without the daggers. For $199 it's ok i guess.
Quote by beckyjc
I think thats real nice for a BC Rich.

Not too pointy.

HNGD.
Stop being biches.

fixed
roland AC90