Ok so i need to increase accuracy. i used the search bar for this and came up with nothing related to metronome exersizes. I mean, what can i possibly do besides chromatics and triplets to increase accuracy? Can someone write down exersizes or point me in the right direction? 10000000 e-cookies to anyone that can help
Play EVERYTHING with a metronome, scales, chords, jamming ... EVERYTHING.
If material is new to me, I don't use a metronome. I focus on getting it under my fingers first. Once I have it down, I'll play it with the metronome at a speed where I find it easy and then raise the tempo as I improve.

A metronome is meant to improve rhythmic accuracy. Just by using it consistently, you'll become tighter and more confident with your timing. It's also very useful when trying to understand rhythms. Hearing and feeling where the beat falls is key.
The guy's a beast, but he uses 8s. So he's shit.
-juckfush on Alex Hutchings.
Quote by VeilOfMaya
If material is new to me, I don't use a metronome. I focus on getting it under my fingers first. Once I have it down, I'll play it with the metronome at a speed where I find it easy and then raise the tempo as I improve.

A metronome is meant to improve rhythmic accuracy. Just by using it consistently, you'll become tighter and more confident with your timing. It's also very useful when trying to understand rhythms. Hearing and feeling where the beat falls is key.

Pretty much this. Only thing I'll add is that a metronome can be used, not only for timing, but to ingrain a technique, e.g. you can focus on keeping your motions small at a slow speed and steadily build up.
Speed is a by-product of shut the fuck up.