I was looking through so albums and I felt this one had some potential. What do you think?

What's with all these horrid shoop threads?
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by whalepudding
I think it may have already been shooped.

Nah, I think it looks legit.
Quote by silent caution
When i was younger i used to pee in peoples shoes and blame their dog
And what band is this and what did they entitle this album?

I ask, because that is one creepy f**king album cover. Well, maybe not as creepy as it is weird.. In a creepy way.

F**k it, it's creepy.
Quote by TheAbsentOne
And what band is this and what did they entitle this album?

I ask, because that is one creepy f**king album cover. Well, maybe not as creepy as it is weird.. In a creepy way.

F**k it, it's creepy.

Looks like Aphex Twin
Quote by damian_91
What's with all these horrid shoop threads?

They've been around since 2009, with some exceptions. I'm used to them.
Quote by TomusAM
They've been around since 2009, with some exceptions. I'm used to them.

Yeah but I'm talking about these shoop threads. The swimmer, bassist, midget, Galder shoop threads were just awesome, haven't seen such a good one for a long, long while.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by damian_91
Yeah but I'm talking about these shoop threads. The swimmer, bassist, midget, Galder shoop threads were just awesome, haven't seen such a good one for a long, long while.

Those are the definite exceptions. I agree with you 100%.
I'll take a guess and say that TS isn't familiar with this Aphex Twin album.

Watch the video for "Come to Daddy", and you'll see all sorts of stuff that this album cover is embodying. It's actually pretty creepy too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWDAtMPoBHA
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud