Page 1 of 3
So? I ordered it on Amazon a week ago.

*Users who bought this also bought Windowless Van, Masking Tape, Stainless Steel Knife.
Keep you doped with religion and sex and TV
And you think you're so clever and class less and free
But you're still fucking peasants as far as I can see

A working class hero is something to be.
Last edited by Epicbizzjizz at Sep 6, 2010,

Edit:
Deputies believe whoever is responsible may have committed crimes against children.

Super
Old
Cats
Are
Surprising

Many profile views... few friends...
Last edited by StratoCatser at Sep 6, 2010,
glad it's not blacklisted or something though.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Now i'm curious to see what's inside.
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE
glad it's not blacklisted or something though.

Do books still get blacklisted?
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
"I've never seen anything like it. It was pretty amazing when I first saw it just because how detailed it was," Orange County Sheriff's Office Det. Philip Graves told ABC News Orlando, Fla., affiliate WFTV.

This seems suspiciously enthusiastic.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by metaldud536
How is it legal though?

There's nothing they can do to you just for possessing it.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Momentosis
There's nothing they can do to you just for possessing it.

Oh I thought it was being sold somewhere online which would be impossible now that I think about it I'm a silly goose.
Quote by smartalec007
Do books still get blacklisted?

probably not, that's so medieval age. but if they arrested people who had it that would be the same thing. and when i first started reading i thought they might have decided to do that
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by whitenihilist
Momen has copies of this just laying around his room.

He's the author.
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
I put so much work into that manual >__>
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE
probably not, that's so medieval age. but if they arrested people who had it that would be the same thing. and when i first started reading i thought they might have decided to do that

Anarchist's Cookbook is blacklisted, and that's pretty recent compared to the medieval age. My old High School has books that are blacklisted too, such as Fahrenheit 451, 1984, and most graphic novels.
Quote by Spartan101400
Anarchist's Cookbook is blacklisted, and that's pretty recent compared to the medieval age. My old High School has books that are blacklisted too, such as Fahrenheit 451, 1984, and most graphic novels.

If it was blacklisted it wouldn't be freely available all over the internet.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

The cops wrote it. Anyone who buys it suddenly gets on the FBI watch list.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Orlando? Fuck.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Spartan101400

Fahrenheit 451 AND 1984? It's pretty obvious that your school has some sort of vendetta against freedom of speech. Shit, 1984 was required reading for me in tenth grade. The only widely-read novels that my high school didn't have were things like A Clockwork Orange.

Also, The Anarchist Cookbook isn't officially banned, but it's not something you'd want to keep around on your coffee table. It's not supposed to be very good, anyway. This is much better: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steal_This_Book

My local library used to have a copy, but I suppose someone stole it, because I looked for it again about a year ago, and I couldn't find it.
Last edited by Holy Katana at Sep 6, 2010,
"The manual, which was apparently written by someone who calls himself "the mule,"

Gibson Grand Concert Acoustic
roland AC90

I mean this one time I was jacking it pertty hard and was making noises and what not

You, my friend, are a genius!
Quote by Zoot Allures
Glad it isn't banned. Banning books is never ever a good sign.

I wholeheartedly agree. This is the price of your right to free speech, and a good value if I do say so myself.
Does it have pictures in the middle???

Not that I care because I have now found my mates X-mas present
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by slash_GNR666

Make sure to buy it at a store, in a neighborhood where people don't know you, and in cash. Don't want those "Flowers by Irene" trucks parked near your house spying on you.
Quote by slash_GNR666

ROFLMAO. Wow I might just have to do the same thing.
how many bets the cops will be watching whoever buys the book.
✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Fendi Shoes is actually extremely advantageous.

Quote by tacaco1000
yes, babies tend to become a blue gooey liquid when kept inside a plastic bottle in the dark for a year.
Quote by Zoot Allures
Glad it isn't banned. Banning books is never ever a good sign.
Banning How to Molest books is bad? So you support children being molested?

Oh and before you say "Freedom of Speech" there's exceptions to that. One of which is if it causes people to get hurt. The famous example of that is yelling "FIRE!" in a crowded theater, causing people to panic and get hurt. But I think a book teaching people how to molest also causes people to get hurt, so it can and should be banned, and it wouldn't oppress anybody's rights.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Epicbizzjizz
So? I ordered it on Amazon a week ago.

*Users who bought this also bought Windowless Van, Masking Tape, Stainless Steel Knife.

On topic, I'm for banning this. It's dangerous.
Page 1 of 3