Compared to most young bands? Amazing.
In the grand scheme of things, pretty damn good.

I write songs.
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM
Currently Requiring Crits:
none
....and by that you mean off-stage presence??? :P Actually VERY entertaining! Yu got the crowd involved, had them dancing the whole time, and you guys looked like you had lots of fun up there. Great job!
Quote by sadSTATUE
Uhmmm... Well, apparently I was mentioned in a thread called "Japan and Lesbians."

Quote by Unknown_Biskit
Try typing "potatoes" with your dick then submit it.

My cover of Manchester Orchestra's "I Can Feel Your Pain"
http://www.mediafire.com/?jfvt54j4mkiiq99
IMO, very good.
Crits: put shirts on. Skinny guys without shirts looks dopey. Keyboard guy cut out some of the funky arm movements. Not a big fan of the hat.

Otherwise you guys sounded very good (important) and had good stage movement.

I saw a band once, sounded terrible, dressed in white t-shirts and cutoff jeans. I think on guy was wearing a sailor hat. I called them the Gilligans Island band.

Edit: You lose status when you post same thing in several different forums.
Last edited by siksofus at Sep 6, 2010,
Quote by siksofus
IMO, very good.
Crits: put shirts on. Skinny guys without shirts looks dopey. Keyboard guy cut out some of the funky arm movements. Not a big fan of the hat.

Otherwise you guys sounded very good (important) and had good stage movement.

I saw a band once, sounded terrible, dressed in white t-shirts and cutoff jeans. I think on guy was wearing a sailor hat. I called them the Gilligans Island band.

Edit: You lose status when you post same thing in several different forums.

I agree with the shirt comment, however if it was a hot summers day that is acceptable.

Not my preferred music but you seemed to perform well and you got the crowd involved.
I like how one of the reccommended videos next to your vid is "How to get quick 6-pack abs."

You guys moved rather well on stage, I'm sure the video would have been much more intense had you had a decent crowd. Hooray for the basement shows.
It's good. Fun, light, dancing, groovy ska-ish music.
Whoever said lose the hat obviously isn't knowledgeable about the whole "rude boy" image thing. That type of hat is commonplace with these types of bands.
I'd say you gotta get your singer to wear a checkered belt and tie and you'll be really rocking.

I personally think it's unnecessary to go into the crowd and it's kinda awkward looking IMO.
It's fine. I think it's on par with that style of music which is good. You aren't really doing anything new or memorable, but you aren't going to be remembered for being the shitty band either.

good one.
Don't tell me what can not be done

Don't tell me what can be done, either.

I love you all no matter what.
This is actually really goddamn awesome. I'm only talking about the music too. The stage show is just what i'd expect from a ska band.

Honestly, this is really cool. Do you have any recorded material?
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles