It's hard to look tough at a tennis match.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
That wasn't much of a fight. They both kind of just fell over. Entertaining nonetheless.
Lift not the painted veil which those who live
Call life; though unreal shapes be pictured there,
And it but mimic all we would believe
Old man is a ****er.
Super
Old
Cats
Are
Surprising

Many profile views... few friends...
Last edited by StratoCatser at Sep 6, 2010,
I love how everyone acts tough and jumps on the younger guy, when all he did was just be an ass. At least he didn't slap anybody, kick their beer, or pull them down 2 rows.
I saw that. I'm surprised security didn't deck the younger guy. I mean, he freaking let the old guy fall over.
The old guy looked so calm, slow and stiff. And suddenly he's got his hands on the other guys neck and throws him down two rows. Came as a complete surprise to me
"it was the old guy that attacked him tho. hey i got it on video! hey don't worry guy, i got you man!"

what a bro.
I think gay old man is a pretty cool guy, he attacks kids and doesn't even afraid of anything
Due to a confusion with account setup, the account "Big Sugar" has been banned. That account was/is me. TO CLARIFY: Sinnessjukdomen = Big Sugar
Yeah, is the security retarded?
Due to a confusion with account setup, the account "Big Sugar" has been banned. That account was/is me. TO CLARIFY: Sinnessjukdomen = Big Sugar
Quote by natel0083
I love how everyone acts tough and jumps on the younger guy, when all he did was just be an ass. At least he didn't slap anybody, kick their beer, or pull them down 2 rows.

Yeah, I hope the people pulling on him got ejected.