http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/09/05/georgia.baggy.pants.law/index.html?hpt=C1

The town of Dublin, Georgia, is putting saggy, baggy pants in the category of indecent exposure, with violators facing fines of up to $200.

Do you think this is going too far? This could be happening to someone and they could not know it, or maybe they were too busy doing something.

Discuss.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
It's likely only to be applied to thos who literally have their arse hanging out.

The number of kids I've seen with the waitband of their jeans below their actual arse is quite worrying.

And vomit inducing.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.

for some reason thought of this..
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I saw somebody wearing their jeans like this the other day, the jeans slid down and the fell over as they go off the bus, hilarity ensued.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
I don't think citizens should be told how to wear their pants, even if it is as stupid as wearing them low and saggy.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
I don't think citizens should be told how to wear their pants, even if it is as stupid as wearing them low and saggy.

This is how I am, I don't think the city has any right to enforce something like that. As far as I know, showing an extreme amount of cleavage isn't illegal either.
Quote by lolmnt
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
This is how I am, I don't think the city has any right to enforce something like that. As far as I know, showing an extreme amount of cleavage isn't illegal either.

if they ever ban excessive cleavage I'm building a rocketship and leaving this stupid planet.
Quote by CoreysMonster
if they ever ban excessive cleavage I'm building a rocketship and leaving this stupid planet.

+1

More people appreciate a bit of bewb than appreciate some 14 year olds arse hanging out.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by CoreysMonster

I wasn't saying I was for it
Quote by lolmnt
Quote by Kensai

*Ding ding ding* As if this classes as indecent exposure.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by CoreysMonster

+1!

These laws are stupid, soon people are going to get sent to jail for wearing band tees or something
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
How exactly are they supposed to enforce this? "quick, everyone pull your pants up!"
cat
This is just like The Boat That Rocked. Some dick doesn't like something so he's making it illegal.

The pants are stupid, but come on.
Quote by guitarxo
How exactly are they supposed to enforce this? "quick, everyone pull your pants up!"

Guess they'll just approach people if they see it on foot doubt they'd get out of their squad car for this.

And honestly, who's going to give a ticket out for a chick who's thong is showing (assuming she isn't a whale)?
Quote by lolmnt
Last edited by DimebagLivesOn at Sep 6, 2010,
Quote by CoreysMonster

Well said, my good man

As long as I don't have to look at another man's bare ass when I glimpse down the street, I am slightly slightly fond with society. This sounds like a good way to collect $200 and pass go from a deadbeat drug dealer.
hide your kids, hide your wife.

Quote by angus_young_32
I'd rather kill myself than commit suicide.

UG Hatecrew FTW
I thought there was a law already on this in another State?
Yamaha Pacifica 112j
Marshall JCM 100DSL
Custom 2x12 G12H Extension Cab

Nevermind.........
Lookin' like a fool with your pants on the ground!
With the gold in your mouth
Hat turned sideways
Pants hit the ground
Call yourself a cool cat
Lookin’ like a fool
Walkin’ downtown with your pants on the ground

lol, but yeah, it's a stuipid law.
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
It's a free country, people can wear their pants how they want to wear them as long as they're wearing them.
I think we should fine girls wearing nothing but a top and leggings/tights, for the sake of fairness - especially when they're visibly self-conscious because they know everyone can see their knickers.