output24
the greatest reward is of
511 IQ
I'll go first:

Transit, Title Fight and/or Daylight.

I REALLY REALLY hope one of them (OR ALL OF THEM) visit Manila sometime.

We already had Ruiner and Bane (Have Heart, last year),so i really hope someone here can make my dream gig happen.
Quote by TheClincher
I give you the lolslope
---
--------
--------------
---------------------

Quote by Trowzaa

I love you.

12shinn21
UG's Jack Black
421 IQ
Right now I guess I'd like to see La Dispute (who are coming over soon), Gaslight Anthem (not as part of Soundwave Festival), Title Fight, Tiger's Jaw, Shook Ones. A lot of bands come through here though so I'm a bit luckier than you mate. Well here's hoping for a title fight australia/SE Asia tour then ?
boffen
UG Board King
335 IQ
Converge, Title Fight, Kylesa, Touche Amore, La Dispute, Misery Signals, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Punch, mewithoutYou, This Will Destroy You and Blacklisted. And a lot of other bands, too many to remember/think of.
Okeefe Is Legit
1,415 IQ
Here's a question for you guys not in North America: The US and England seem to kind of dominate the -core genre. Are there any regional scenes thriving in your country, and what genre(s) do they encompass?
boffen
UG Board King
335 IQ
There's obviously lots of metal heads in Norway, but I don't really like conventional metal, and lots of the metal heads here are elitist douche bags so I don't know how that scene goes. Hardcore and punk are pretty closely tied with the left-wing political networks and most "real" hardcore shows are either at vegan anarcho-communist places (This and this for example) or there are people passing out flyers everywhere, usually both. No tough guy bullshit, literally everyone I've met at these places are super nice people.
Last edited by boffen at Sep 6, 2010,