i was thinkign about trading in my line 6 120 iv just got it in feburay of this year it works fine and looks brand new how much would i get for it if i bought it at $399
The time I burned my guitar it was like a sacrifice. You sacrifice the things you love. I love my guitar.
Jimi Hendrix
Considering they cannot sell it for the new price, I'd expect to get somewhere less than half what you paid for it. A lot of what you get will be determined by its desirability, condition and the mood of the salesman.
Sell it on EBay or Craigs List. You will get more for it. I usually get 70-80% of what it cost this way. Trading it in they have to resell it and make a profit. Selling it on Ebay or Craigslst you are selling it to someone who wants it and will keep it and either wants a deal or can't afford the original cost.

ESP LTD RZK-600
4 Custom Strats
1 Custom Soloist (Warmoth)
1 Custom Telecaster (Warmoth)
2007 Jimmie Vaughan Sig Strat

Callaham Hardware & Bridges
Fender Custom Shop 69's
Dimarzio Breed Pickups

Blues Junior Amp
BlackStar HT Club 40 Amp
okay thanks
The time I burned my guitar it was like a sacrifice. You sacrifice the things you love. I love my guitar.
Jimi Hendrix
The will give you 60 to 70% of what it goes for on ebay depending on condition and such so your probably looking at 100-120 bucks
Sig What?