I have an Texas Strato (LOL, I will change ASAP), V-AMP 2 (SUCKS, but well...) and a Marshall MS-4.
I was thiking to buy an Peavey Rage 158 15W, I have $400 (In my country, in dollars, I think is like... 100 USD), and maybe sell the V-AMP and the Marshall MS-4 and buy a new guitar.
The Peavey is a bad option?

I mean, the V-AMP have too much erh... I don't know the word in english, lol. Agudos...
And the Marshall MS-4 sucks. (I should buy new cable).

And after changing the guitar and the amp, buy analogics pedals.
Last edited by randycrusy at Sep 6, 2010,
The V-amp series from Behringer isn't as bad as people make them out to be. I own a couple tube amps, and I still find myself using my Behringer quite a bit. Especially for recording or low volume playing. The trick with those things is learning how to set it up properly.

The Peavy Rage series amps sound very good for a solid state amp, and you might be a bit happier with that. I wouldn't pay over $100 USD for one though. They go used in the US for around $50-$75.
Quote by Matt420740
The V-amp series from Behringer isn't as bad as people make them out to be. I own a couple tube amps, and I still find myself using my Behringer quite a bit. Especially for recording or low volume playing. The trick with those things is learning how to set it up properly.

The Peavy Rage series amps sound very good for a solid state amp, and you might be a bit happier with that. I wouldn't pay over $100 USD for one though. They go used in the US for around $50-$75.

Nice advice, and thanks for the comment .