Alright, here we go again.

Title is pretty much self explanatory; You can sign up in the Contest Thread and then post your submission here.

This thread is only for people signed up in the main thread. The voting will be dealt with in a different thread next monday, september 13th.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
JazzDeath gets credit for the drums before 80.

JazzDeath, would you mind taking a shot at the drums past 80 after the contest? You did great work for the stuff before.

Mah submission. A creepy, Chroma-Chordal piece. Listen with headphones and follow markers for full effect.
Attachments:
JazzDeath.gp5
Last edited by Life Is Brutal at Sep 6, 2010,
Umm... yeah, this would be in the comedy category of the contest if there was one. But there isn't. Anyways, it's a tongue-in-cheek tech-melodeth cover of Lady Gaga's "Poker Face" called "Poke Her Face". Hope you guys like it and if not that, then at least it gives you a good laugh.

EDIT: Also, avoid RSE. It can't pull off slap bass worth crap.
Attachments:
Poke Her Face.zip
Last edited by Limaj_daas at Sep 8, 2010,
Unfortunately, Im at boarding school at the moment, and they block torrents (and i cant pay for GP). Because of that I couldnt write a new one for you guys and i dont have anything saved on the new laptop. Im just gonna post a mediafire link with an older song on it. http://www.mediafire.com/?njemgzyt2hj
Quote by MetaIronForce
Today's the deadline

The deadline is when I close this thread. Furthermore I chat with him everyday anyway and I knew he'd submit.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻