My last thread set me on getting a valve junior but after a serious of unfortunate events. So what not i now have neighbours for the first time ever.

As amps go i dont feel im going to get most out of a valve amp at these low volumes. So i was havign a think

Peavey vyper 30
Vox VT 30
Fender frontman 65.
Peavey bandit 112

Any other amps to recommend in that price range. 200 euro or less 150 is nice.

Thanks
Sam H
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
Last edited by fatgoogle at Sep 6, 2010,
epi valve junior? that's not much louder than the ones you just suggested, and even still you could get some sort of attenuator? to lower volume and still get high volume gain
analouge effects FTW!!

If you think Kurt Cobain was murdered put this in your sig.
i reccomend the Vypyr, ive been using a 30 for a while and love it, it can get really loud but it has a headphone jack, it does fine at lower volumes too. my favourite feature is the fact you can plug your Ipod/Mp3 into the amp and play backing tracks through it
me playing malmsteem

Quote by Kivarenn82
just tell him "no chick is gonna lay you if you serenade her with a playstation controller"
GG&A is that way ---->

'ported for move
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
WEll its just that an epi junior plus 1x12 is about 200 then plus an attenuator. Mos of those amps i listed have a headphone jack. And i can get three of them second hand.

Peavey vyper is good then?
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul