Great! After wading through the metal and [whatever]core this and [whatever]core that bands that clog up this forum it was a real delight to come across this. I clicked on your myspace link and immediately felt joy when I read the word Grunge. I listened to your song their (Restart) and really enjoyed it. Everything works. The guitars and drums are fantastic and the vocals are spot on. The ending to the song is awesome.

I wanted to listen to more so headed over to facebook but the music player there wasn't working for me

Possibly one of the best bands I have come across in this forum. Keep it up man, some fantastic work.

EDIT: d'oh just notice the YouTube link! Yay means I can listen to more.
-Mithaearon-
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should."
Last edited by Mithaearon at Sep 21, 2010,
Quote by Mithaearon
Great! After wading through the metal and [whatever]core this and [whatever]core that bands that clog up this forum it was a real delight to come across this. I clicked on your myspace link and immediately felt joy when I read the word Grunge. I listened to your song their (Restart) and really enjoyed it. Everything works. The guitars and drums are fantastic and the vocals are spot on. The ending to the song is awesome.

I wanted to listen to more so headed over to facebook but the music player there wasn't working for me

Possibly one of the best bands I have come across in this forum. Keep it up man, some fantastic work.

EDIT: d'oh just notice the YouTube link! Yay means I can listen to more.

thank you man! we really appreciate it! We'll keep you posted as we keep moving forward! we've got some important shows coming up, trying out some new material live, and then we'll be releasing an independent debut LP when we get some money and buy some drum mics. Once again, thank you for the love!