Nice, what kind of effect are using on your voice?

My only critique is your voice sounds kind of "breathy." I don't know how to say it, it sounds like your singing from your throat more.
Really not bad, actually it´s a good cover, the strumming is great, i love this song and i play it myself, but i cant get my strum to sound like in the song, seems like you did, and it´s a hard one.
On the Other part your singing is not bad, but as said before you are singing from your troath, that´s why is sounds without feeling, if you would sing from your chest it would sound a lot better.

Singing from you throat is like when you talk, when you do so, you can feel a deep vibration in your throat, i would say that singing from your chest is more then when your yelling, if you would yel like you talk your throat would hurt aftherwards,
If you yel your voice go´s automaticly to your chest, tray to apply it to your singing ( without yelling Lol)

Greetz
Quote by TomusAM
Nice, what kind of effect are using on your voice?

My only critique is your voice sounds kind of "breathy." I don't know how to say it, it sounds like your singing from your throat more.

Quote by acousticpl@yer
Really not bad, actually it´s a good cover, the strumming is great, i love this song and i play it myself, but i cant get my strum to sound like in the song, seems like you did, and it´s a hard one.........

thanks

yeah I have to work on my vocals a lot