Page 1 of 2
oh lord. my friend has one.... he wore it to a Halloween party one year and came in second in the costume contest
POST RAWK
I got the black one. I just wanted to be a ninja. I think I'm gonna get the Halloween limited edition one, it's like a mummy design
<--- Click here
Want.
Quote by Fucking loads of people who were appeasing me in order for me to write
blues_to_thrash, you are the master of epic lulz

My Music

2K11
They're great, until you see your 49 year old step-dad in one.
¡sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ suɐılɐɹʇsnɐ ʎluo

E-married to danny the fish

Quote by Kensai
That's a purdy mouth you got there, zelestros. Why don't we make good use of that in other ways...
I got the black one. I just wanted to be a ninja.
you sir are a genius, but does anyone else have the problem of being able to clearly see your junk threw the suit?
I was thinking that would be a problem....
Quote by Fucking loads of people who were appeasing me in order for me to write
blues_to_thrash, you are the master of epic lulz

My Music

2K11
Quote by Alex Vik
I think people walking around wearing fetish suits look silly.

1. there is no way i can get my junk out of that thing in order to do the nasty

2. who would find that erotic?

3. YOU'RE SILLY !
POST RAWK
They're pretty awesome, and you can scared the shit out of someone inside them by throwing a glass of water at them.

Warning: You may actually drown them by doing this.
yea it's kinda a problem alright. so I wear a pair of black shorts over it to cover up
<--- Click here
Came into this thread hoping to discover that they invented a suit that lets you shapeshift.

I don't get it. You guys act like it's some huge fad, but I've never seen any shit like this before.
Quote by crazywatermelon
1. there is no way i can get my junk out of that thing in order to do the nasty

2. who would find that erotic?

3. YOU'RE SILLY !

1- Some places sell them with like the slids in bosers.
2- You feel awesome to the touch, plus from my experiences something about having your junk bunched up in a bulge is attractive to ladies
3- Quite so indeed.

The coolest morphsuit wearers are the ones who do it properly, with like a fancy dress over it! I've seen like tux jackets +shirts with top hats but no trousers.

Festivals win so much for this stuff xD
_________ __________________ _________

Quote by robertito696
I mounted a dildo onto one of my combat boots, now I can show him how much I love him instead of just saying it.

Quote by SteveHouse
EVERYBODY PANIC
Quote by Alexander_BR
1- Some places sell them with like the slids in bosers.
2- You feel awesome to the touch, plus from my experiences something about having your junk bunched up in a bulge is attractive to ladies
3- Quite so indeed.

1. o rly? (quickly googles)
2. o rly? i would like to meet said ladies
3. hmmm, yes.
POST RAWK
Thought they were funny at first. But once one person does something funny and becomes popular for the day everyone else wants some of the action. It then spreads like wildfire and becomes drastically unfunny.
Where are you guys seeing this? If this is a fad, I must be totally blind. I've NEVER EVER seen this in my life.
Quote by CaptDin
Where are you guys seeing this? If this is a fad, I must be totally blind. I've NEVER EVER seen this in my life.
Go to a sporting event.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown

Every time someone mentions these fullbody spandex suit things, I always come in thinking it's going to have to do with Metroid. And I always leave unhappy.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-84
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-1
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 32-15
I have this thing about not being weird, so...

Quote by SPORKoDEATH
that robot thingy looks badass

That's Samus Aran, man. Look her up on wikipedia.
its not really a fad some badasses wear them to sporting events, charlie on its always sunny in philedelphia occasionaly wears one, its just a sweet costume to screw around in
Two friends of mine have them, i'd love one. But their like £35 or something. I think i'll wait until I actually need one.. Wait i'll never actually need one. I'll wait until I have spare money, yes, thats what I meant.
Quote by necrosis1193

Is it me or does that article seem to have been written by a 6 year old who's just learned how to type?

RATEDIT: Sorry... i actually thought it was wikipedia...

Quote by Rocker007
Blackrat has won this thread. That is an awsome post.

This was posted right after I posted said post in a completely different thread... Whups.

"There are 3 types of people in this world... Those who can count, and those who can't."
Quote by Black Rat 1214
Is it me or does that article seem to have been written by a 6 year old who's just learned how to type?

Isn't that the concept of Simple Wikipedia? Short, childesque, easy-to-understand articles?

Edit: Nevermind then.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-84
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-1
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 32-15
Last edited by necrosis1193 at Sep 6, 2010,
I think they were funny in It's Always Sunny and everyone else just uses them to get attention.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Page 1 of 2