[SIZE=3]I was wanting to know if anyone has a wireless system they would refer me toward. I've been looking for quite some time and can't pick one.

Thanks.
use the searchbar. we get at least one or 2 of these a week. and with no budget, how can we possibly help you?

since you posted no budget, ill assume anything goes, so I suggest the Lectrosonics IS400. best wireless system out there, bar none.
I've heard the new line 6 digital ones are quite good
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
Wireless systems are not really worth it. Cheap ones are still expensive as hell, and kill your tone to the max. You're best off getting good, long cables, since I doubt you're doing huge festival stages or anything.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Quote by Lil Macker
Wireless systems are not really worth it. Cheap ones are still expensive as hell, and kill your tone to the max. You're best off getting good, long cables, since I doubt you're doing huge festival stages or anything.

Its more for mobility most likely. I have done a few gigs now on small stages where the cables at my feet have gotten in the way and I am starting to consider wireless myself so I do not have to mind my footing so much. Cables do restrict your movement no matter how long they are.
My Gear

Ibanez J Custom RG8570Z-BX - BKP Warpigs
ESP Eclipse II Full Thickness - BKP Nailbombs
Fender Mexican Strat - BKP Trilogy Suites.

Axe FX II - Matrix GT1000FX - Rocktron All Access.

Stinnett M7 in the works
I have no real budget, but space is limited in a small space and I am doing a big gig and need some room to move. I'm just mostly sick of my cord getting all twisted and tangled up with my bassist. Thanks a lot guys, I'll check out.