im looking into buying a slightly beat up Ibanez RG from my frined. offhand i dont know the exact model. But i did take a mental note on the pick ups. They just look bad. Im only buying it for 80. So i should have enough spare cash to replace them. I was wondering what would be a good set up for rock/metal/hardcore/whatever else music. Its got the two humbucker looking pickups and the single coil in between. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
i love me some bunnys

--> --> --> -->

Anybody up for a WookieCore Band? You let me know.

Watch me as i Rock on...
seymour duncan blackouts in the humbuckers. maybe a dimarzio for the single coil. i dont know much about single coil pickups because ive never had a guitar that had em, but i hear alot of ppl like dimarzios and i know theyre humbuckers are good
Originally Posted by strat0blaster
No matter what you like, you will like Meshuggah.

FREE GUITAR STRINGS!
ive been thinking about blackouts for my other guitars but never got around to it. never had any experience with dimarzios tho. i might try that. thanks.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
i love me some bunnys

--> --> --> -->

Anybody up for a WookieCore Band? You let me know.

Watch me as i Rock on...
^+1

"rock/hardcore/metal/whatever else" isn't very descriptive.

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
maybe theyre all rusted over and cracked with mold coming out the inside. i think that would count as "they looked bad"

give the guy a break, you dont know what was meant by that