Well it finally happened, i got a new amp to replace my horrid Marshall MG and got this. Pics Attached . I Already found some great settings for it. I got this for a wopping $150 xD and was the only one they had left. Yes i know its a Vypyr 30, but when i tried out the 75 the sound was bad but then again.. it was used. and i actually got the last one when guitarcenter just opened today This is actually a really good amp i must say. As i said before i created some br00t4lz metal settings.
Attachments:
0906101227.jpg
0906101226a.jpg
Haha, very nice mate.
HNAD. Enjoy.
Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Gibson Explorer New Century
Gibson RD Artist
Fender American Standard Telecaster

Amps:

Framus Cobra
Marshall JCM800 2203 - 1960A

Pedals:

Crybaby 535Q
Rockbox Boiling Point Overdrive
HNAD. Remember to get the footswitch, it makes the amp just that much better.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by oneblackened
HNAD. Remember to get the footswitch, it makes the amp just that much better.

I know i'm planning to get the footswitch later when i get the cash
Awesome man! I have a certain Peavey coming sometime soon myself. The Vyper is a nice little amp. I tried one today since it was just sitting at guitar center and I wanted to try some guitars out. Pretty cool presets and probably the best budget modeler out there.
Guitars:
Ibanez UV777P
Ibanez RGD2127FX
Ibanez RG3120TW
Ibanez RGD7321
Ibanez RG6003FM
Ibanez SA160
Jackson Slatxmg3-7
Amps:
Baron Custom Amps K88
Rivera Knucklehead TRE
Fryette Sig: X
Randall RM4 /w Modded modules
Cabs:
Mesa 4x12
Bogner 4x12
Peavey 4x12(K85s)
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
congrats....cool little amp. how does it sound with headphones? can you make us a clippy?
It actually sounds great with headphones, the headphone jack is 3.5mm which is really great so we don't have to go out and buy some special ones. The little problem is that the 6505 setting is a little bit on the noisy side but other than that its great!!! The thing is that if you're planning to use headphones you have to crank it a little. The amp is actually really loud, and it goes to 13!!