It's like every ****ing weekend some plans get canceled or people just don't show up or something. Today I was supposed to see a movie with someone and I asked her what time she wanted to go and she just never ****ing wrote back. It was her idea to go the god damn movie in the first place! Last week I went to someone's apartment to pick them up and they never let me up to their place and didn't answer their phone when I called them. Something like this happens almost every week and I'm ****ing sick of it. I'm so close to just saying **** you to all my friends here and leaving them behind. I just don't get it, where did common courtesy go? I mean, it's just the right thing to do, you know, telling someone when the plans you made with them aren't going to happen. It's just bullshit. Yeah, if you read this, you just wasted a minute or two reading my rant, but thanks anyways.
They dont want to hang out with you because your not cool. Are you as whiny IRL as in this thread? If so, I can see why they keep ditching you
Sounds like you have pretty douchey friends.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I ask myself why I keep getting blown every single day too. I've come to accept it.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
New friends, TS, new friends.

Quote by itchy guitar
I ask myself why I keep getting blown every single day too. I've come to accept it.
Well played, sir!
Quote by tubatom868686
They dont want to hang out with you because your not cool. Are you as whiny IRL as in this thread? If so, I can see why they keep ditching you

Yup
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

It happens, mate.

You'll be alright. People do this sort of thing. I've done this sort of thing and I'm sure you have too.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
Quote by tubatom868686

if you have had this shit happen to you as much as i have, you'd be complaining too
Welcome to being a teenager, instead of being in bed by 7 30 and going to first grade, people have jobs and cars and work and other crap they have to deal with
Quote by kornfire15
if you have had this shit happen to you as much as i have, you'd be complaining too

Well if you think it happens to you at a greater frequency than other people, including you friends who I assume have the same social circle as you do then how could it be anyone else's but your problem?

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
Perhaps you'll come to realize that most people don't give a shit about you.
Quote by Amaseng
Welcome to being a teenager, instead of being in bed by 7 30 and going to first grade, people have jobs and cars and work and other crap they have to deal with

I'm not mad because the plans didn't go through, shit happens and I understand that. I'm mad because the I don't know why the plans aren't happening. It's just like all of a sudden plans don't go through and I'm left at a mall by myself or I'm stuck driving back home after I go to someone's house only to have them not be home when I get there when they told me to be there at that time.
It sounds like people don't want to hang out with you. You should probably stop trying to make plans for a while a consider why this is happened. That or, your friends just really suck.