Can you import from america/england? If so, get one of the full Red5 kits.
http://www.red5audio.com/acatalog/Drum_Kit_Mics.html

I have the 5 piece kit & it's great value for money! I love the kick drum mic in particular, but the tom mics are very useable as well.
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
AKG d112 for kick drum, sm57s for snare + hi hat... then a couple of small diaphragm condensors for overheads, maybe SE1As.
"The time I burned my guitar it was like a sacrifice. You sacrifice the things you love. I love my guitar."- Jimi Hendrix
Those Red5 mics look great and don't cost a heap though I haven't seen how much shipping is. I like the idea of getting SM57's .etc though as I can use the mics for my guitars as well though it'd most likely end up costing me more.
I use an SM57 for snare and the red 5 clip ons for toms and I'd definately advise getting a 57 for snare anyway. I usually find that for most types of music the hats are picked up enough in the overheads, but if not you could always get a cheap small diaphragm condenser of some sort.
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
Nit of a bump but I'm only really getting around to buying these now.
So far I'm liking randomtom's recommendation as those mics are pretty versatile though I'm still interested in the Red5's. My only problem is the AKG, it eats up a bit of my budget but I might be able to find it a bit cheaper.

I only just realised though, I need a new interface, arghhh!
Any recommendations on an interface to handle all these mics, at the moment I'm just running a UX1 which I really dig.