Hey guys, I was reading around and found out that supposedly fuzz pedals like to be plugged into the clean channel of an amp...or at least having the amp on clean. Pretty much letting the pedal to dirty up the signal, I know that there are no written rules on this but what do you guys thing? Do you guys like having a clean amp and let the pedal fuzz things up? Or do you like to have the amp dirty and fuzz it up even more?
Fuzz into a clean amp.
I use an OD in front of that sometimes.
In my experience, fuzz pedals only really sound good when the amp is clean. If you turn a fuzz pedal on when the amp is already dirty, it just makes thing very unpleasant, to my ears anyway.

OD pedals is obviously of whole different kettle of fish.
"In modern music, a lot of people are really stuck on the example, asif it were the idea. It takes millions of examples to articulate an idea, so don't get stuck on the f*cking example." - Joshua Homme, 2008.
Overdrive-Fuzz souns good to me. Naturally the amp is going to be distorted, because it's a tube amp, and I prefer to play at high volumes.
..I was watching my death.
depends. it's going to sound more like an out-and-out square wave fuzz into the clean channel. That may or may not be what you want.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
maybe if the gain is low, but otherwise the sound is too muddy for my taste
Quote by soXlittleXtimeX
^
shanchett, you get an E for Effort

Quote by CodChick

ROFLLOBSTER
I do OD + Fuzz, and it sounds sick. I'll do clips eventually...you shall see.
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.