Other than ebay of course, and by older I don't necessarily mean vintage, more like 80's 90's early 2000's. Thanks.
It's not much help, but searching craigslist is always a good idea imo.
just don't go to their house for pickup, make sure that the transaction is in a public area, say the parking lot of a local walmart.
Quote by soXlittleXtimeX
^
shanchett, you get an E for Effort

Quote by CodChick

ROFLLOBSTER
google.com
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
Quote by shanchett99
just don't go to their house for pickup, make sure that the transaction is in a public area, say the parking lot of a local walmart.

How are you going to be able to play a guitar in a walmart?
Quote by shanchett99

wow, that sounds dangerous as hell. is that how america is?
Quote by Arterial
wow, that sounds dangerous as hell. is that how america is?

Yeah, in America, you can't turn a corner without getting shanked.

Ed Roman i wouldnt deal with him if he was the last dealer on earth he charges $100 just to walk in the store talk about an asshole
Guitars
Gibson Explorer
Takemine EG523SC
Epiphone Slash Signature Les Paul
BC Rich Mockingbird ST

Amp
Vox Valvetronix 100watt

Pedals
TC Electronics Ditto Looper
Dunlop Original Cry Baby
Electro-Harmonix Freeze Sound Retainer
Quote by SlayingDragons
Yeah, in America, you can't turn a corner without getting shanked.

hey i dont live in america so i wouldnt know...

taking a cheap shot here, but at least australias education system is fairing well enough for us to spell "merrier" correctly :P
Quote by guitarguyz61
Ed Roman i wouldnt deal with him if he was the last dealer on earth he charges $100 just to walk in the store talk about an asshole

I bought a "used" MIM Fender P-bass that still had the hang tags and plastic on the pickguard from his web page for $250. I bought a new German Floyd Rose for $168 about $50 cheaper than anywhere else I saw them. I've heard the complaints too but far as I'm concerned I got a good deal from him.
Quote by Ghefly
How are you going to be able to play a guitar in a walmart?

Last time I bought a guitar off Craigslist, the guy wanted to meet me at walgreens, so I took my Digitech RP-355 with headphones, and plugged into the car to check out the guitar.
***Guitars***
Epiphone Les Paul Custom AP (w/ 2 Seymour Duncans)
Jackson Dx10D Dinky (w/ DiMarzio PAF Bridge)
Epihpone Hummingbird

***Amps***
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 100 (Voodoo Modified)
Custom 4x12 Halfstack (w/ Veteran 30's)