the MSRP is 1069...so i cant imagine it being much more that more expensive that a regular one.
Im kind of bummed that 6-string baritones have lost a lot of popularity in comparison to a couple years ago. With the addition of 8-strings and their recent popularity it has sprung up the popularity of 7-strings as well it seems and decreased the popularity of the 6str bari's.

I played a Schecter Blackjack C-1 EX quite a while ago and I thought it was a great guitar and almost bought it but unfortunately I felt I couldn't get a good use out of it since the band im in plays standard and being that currently there is only 1 guitar player (me) I don't think the leader of the band would want me to go in that low register cause he's kind of old school :-P

I kind of hope the 6-str Bari's come back in popularity again :-)
7-8 strings are definitely all the rage now, what with bands like Periphery, Animals as Leaders and the whole djent genre kicking off.
Quote by jpnyc
I’m-a-keeping my Blackjack EX. Mostly because I got it for $400.

sweet deal. a local shop near me i think still has one (has had it for years now) and they dropped in lower-end pickups so they could drop the price. i bet they figured no one would know but i recognized the swap instantly lol.
…and they dropped in lower-end pickups so they could drop the price.

Um…wow. You should really file a nasty Yelp.com post about that.
depending on the price drop, i would be ok with that. you could always be the crafty one and insert your own cheaper/better pickups.

but if they are doing that to dupe customers, thats not nice
only 26.5" scale?

Hardly much of a baritone....

Least it still has T3h Coiltapz.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by GilbertsPinky
'Don't Except Cheap Imitations'.....or the use of the wrong word.

Hahaha, someone should email Schecter about that

personally I'd just go for the Loomis 7 instead of a baritone 6
Quote by Tom 1.0
only 26.5" scale?

Hardly much of a baritone....

Least it still has T3h Coiltapz.
Schecter have this weird hard-on for 26.5" scale. All of their 7-string models are 26.5" other than the very cheapest one.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.