it seems like it would come with a gigbag(as most online guitar purchases do) seeing how gigbags are in the related items section.

edit: nope, hardcase "Case: Optional or Included Deluxe Molded Case" was written in the spec's
Quote by soXlittleXtimeX
^
shanchett, you get an E for Effort

Quote by CodChick

ROFLLOBSTER
Last edited by shanchett99 at Sep 6, 2010,
Quote by farmosh203

i ordered a KE3 from Sweetwater and got a hardshell case
What is thall? THALL
Agile Interceptor Pro 727
POD HD500
Carvin DCM1000L
Behringer Rack Tuner
Carvin Rack Case
Mogami Cables
Thanks for the responses. I actually ended up using the 15% off coupon at Musician Friend and ordered the hard case, came out to $1053. (I wish I knew there were places with no sales tax before I ordered all that stuff at guitar center =/)
Mine came with that hardshell case. Included w/ price at no extra charge.
Gear
Jackson RR24M - EMG ALX w/ ABQ installed
Ibanez Xiphos - stock
LTD Alexi 600 - stock
Ibanex RG - Tone Zone(bridge), PAF Pro(neck)
Blackstar HT-20H
Fulltone OCD
MXR 10 Band EQ
I think, in general, pointy guitars usually come in hardshell cases so the points don't get damaged (and, IMO, they should always be kept in a hardshell for that reason).

Personally, I don't like that case in the link that's shaped like the guitar; I bought a used RR and it came in a big, rectangular case with a V-shaped guitar cutout inside that would also fit a King V. It's an older style of case.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Quote by farmosh203
Thanks for the responses. I actually ended up using the 15% off coupon at Musician Friend and ordered the hard case, came out to $1053. (I wish I knew there were places with no sales tax before I ordered all that stuff at guitar center =/)

Most Jackson guitars come with cases, so if you ordered another case, you may end up with one extra...
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Mine didn't =[
Member of the Jackson RR24 Owners club!

Esp Eclipse II Snow white
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RGA-8
Jackson RR24 Black w/yellow bevels, Limited 1/75
Yamaha FG-400A
Quote by Sleaze Disease
I think, in general, pointy guitars usually come in hardshell cases so the points don't get damaged (and, IMO, they should always be kept in a hardshell for that reason).

Personally, I don't like that case in the link that's shaped like the guitar; I bought a used RR and it came in a big, rectangular case with a V-shaped guitar cutout inside that would also fit a King V. It's an older style of case.

The case he linked is the one mine came with and it will fit a RR LH or RH or a King V.

But I still would have rather gotten a rectangular case for it. that way no one knows what it really is until I whip it out.
Gear
Jackson RR24M - EMG ALX w/ ABQ installed
Ibanez Xiphos - stock
LTD Alexi 600 - stock
Ibanex RG - Tone Zone(bridge), PAF Pro(neck)
Blackstar HT-20H
Fulltone OCD
MXR 10 Band EQ