Which would you say is the better of the two guitars?
I own a C-1 Blackjack ATX in Aged Black and love it, I wanted to buy a C-7 ATX IN aged white but it isn't available anywhere. I live in India, my parents are going to the USA next week.
Should I just pick up a C-7 Hellraiser in white or should I wait until the opportunity comes to buy a C-7 ATX in white?

EDIT: also how does the ATX and Hellraiser compare to the Agile Interceptor Pro 727with Blackouts (Ebony fretboard) ?
Last edited by Aditya_ram at Sep 7, 2010,
It's a tough decision. If you're not interested in the 'coil tap' of the Hellraiser i'd probably go the ATX route especially if you love the 6 string version you already have (plus I love ebony fretboard's that the ATX have-- haven't played blackouts before though so can't comment on that personally in comparison to EMG's). However, since you already have an ATX 6 string there is also the problem of getting two guitars that are very similar. Some people like to change things up a little by having guitars that are lil different from one another. If this is you then go for the Hellraiser.

Either way both are amazing guitars and you'll love either one you choose im sure :-)

EDIT:
Quote by Arterial
the hellraiser with the abalone binding is ugly imo.

I find this funny because according to your signature you have one, lol. just thought that was funny and had to mention it
Last edited by AkiraSpectrum at Sep 6, 2010,
Quote by AkiraSpectrum
It's a tough decision. If you're not interested in the 'coil tap' of the Hellraiser i'd probably go the ATX route especially if you love the 6 string version you already have (plus I love ebony fretboard's that the ATX have-- haven't played blackouts before though so can't comment on that personally in comparison to EMG's). However, since you already have an ATX 6 string there is also the problem of getting two guitars that are very similar. Some people like to change things up a little by having guitars that are lil different from one another. If this is you then go for the Hellraiser.

Either way both are amazing guitars and you'll love either one you choose im sure :-)

EDIT:

I find this funny because according to your signature you have one, lol. just thought that was funny and had to mention it

he could have the older model without the large amounts of abalone
post-punksymphonicblackeneddeathcore
Quote by Jato Unit x666x
he could have the older model without the large amounts of abalone

true

now im really curious though
Personally I'd go for the ATX one with a satin finish cuz of the satin finish :P. I just like the feel more than a gloss one. i own a hellrasier which i believe is from 07 (no front binding or headstock binding), its a solid guitar and still awesome. Both are great but I'd suggest you go try it out to see what u like more
Quote by AkiraSpectrum

EDIT:

he wants a white one, mine is in black cherry
ok and how does the ATX and Hellraiser compare to the Agile Interceptor Pro 727with Blackouts (Ebony fretboard) ?