I would have put this in the drug thread but I feel it is more of a personal problem. Here's the deal, I live in California and plan to acquire a medicinal cannabis card. I have read that because this breaks federal law, I can never have a federal job. However, I have also read that technically having a medicinal cannabis card is not actually proof that one has ever consumed marijuana. I am currently majoring in biology and I have no idea what I want to do after school for a career. I just don't want to limit my options for future jobs.

What are your thoughts pit?
This is my first visit to the Galaxy of Terror and I'd like it to be a pleasant one.
Even if it doesn't limit you on federal jobs, they all drug test. In the end, smoking will limit you on jobs regardless.
Xbox Live GT: IX Michael IX
Quote by parigod
Even if it doesn't limit you on federal jobs, they all drug test. In the end, smoking will limit you on jobs regardless.

This. Sure smoking the stuff may be the new fad for today's youth, but it limits job opportunities.
Don't smoke/obtain your marijuana illegally. Your future is more important than a temporary high.
Castles made of sand
Fall to the sea
Eventually
Well, I think they'd just be worried about you having it in your system on the job. As long as you don't really smoke while working somewhere, I don't see an issue. Provided, of course, that you don't abuse your medical cannabis card. Don't ask for more cannabis than they give you and don't buy illegally.
Smoke when the time is right, settle into your priorities first.
hide your kids, hide your wife.

Quote by angus_young_32
I'd rather kill myself than commit suicide.

UG Hatecrew FTW