Page 1 of 2
The Regular Show is a brand new 15-minute long cartoon series that began/begins tonight on Cartoon Network.

Why should you care? Because it is actually decent.

Humor is subjective of course, but just watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOs1KdD3FQg&feature=player_embedded

I still have half an hour before it airs over here in California, but it has probably already been on everywhere else.

Did anybody watch it? What did you think?
Meh, it doesn't seem that great to me.

I didn't watch it, but I did watch your YouTube video. Just seems like another bad modern cartoon IMHO.

Adventure Time is pretty good I think, but it's not something I'd watch regularly.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
My friend told me that it was disappointing, so I'm not going to bother.

However, Adventure Time omg omg omg
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
havent seen it. or heard of it for that matter.

im expecting something like courage?
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
H yeah, that S is awesome.

"Dude we gotta go get him"

"No way, he's gonna be pissed"

(or something to that effect)

Flapjack>regular show> chowder> adventure time

And those are the best 4 cartoons in the last 5 years. (as long as reg show doesn't go downhill)
Last edited by stratkat at Sep 6, 2010,
Quote by :Vicious--
havent seen it. or heard of it for that matter.

im expecting something like courage?

Not at all.

I never liked Courage. It wasn't funny. It wasn't scary. It was however boring.
Quote by JacobTheMe
Not at all.

oh ok. i thought it was pretty good though

^^ oh yea, i forgot about flapjack
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
For some reason I'm reminded of Ren and Stimpy. I guess it's just the whole "ambiguously gay talking animal duo" thing.
AWWWWW YEEEEEEEUUUH, I fucking love Regular Show.

Quartz Parchment Shears

~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
so whats it about? i missed it
Quote by CrunchyRoll
Chowder got cancelled?

[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
It's not bad, i like this new influx of cartoons on Cartoon Network. Though Flapjack is the best in my opinion
Quote by JacobTheMe
Not at all.

I hope Katz turns you into a washing machine.
Cartoons annoy the crap out of me. Though I did laugh at the "Quartz Parchment Shears" comment.
Meh, it was alright. I liked the song the raccoon sang about sending ducks and broken soda machines to the moon though. Tickled me for some reason.

Now Adventure Time, ive fallen victim to. For the longest time I refused to watch it, but I cant help it. Its too great. My guilty pleasure.

I was really disappointed about how cartoons were turning out (Johnny Test, Flap Jack, Chowder). Really was losing hope. But, I like the direction they are going now.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Didnt bother watching it (didnt even know it was a new show, though I saw a commercial for it), but this thread just reminded me of courage the cowardly dog

now that was amazing, pure surrealist kids show genius

edit: the artwork kinda reminded me of that superjail show though, same producers or something?
Last edited by piratemetalhead at Sep 7, 2010,
Quote by Momentosis
Chowder got cancelled?

Yeah. WTF IS THIS.
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
Quote by Momentosis
Chowder got cancelled?

I remember the season ending.

Maybe it just didn't get renewed?

Could always be renewed later

Hamboning could save your life, and regular show is made by the same person who created flapjack.

Last edited by stratkat at Sep 7, 2010,
its not too bad ill try to watch the next few episodes. but the creators other cartoons are pretty good.
Quote by aRandomSandwich
Walk in on your first day cover in butter and flop your knob out on the managers desk, this will show confidence, and your boss like that in a man, he likes that a lot, he also likes his penis in a man... work hard now y'all...

Necro bump because this show is awesome.

Quote by CrossBack7
I like the show
It's been on for awhile where I'm from

EDIT: God damnit I thought this thread was recent.
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Last edited by Metallicuh at May 12, 2012,
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by soundgarden1986
I get the feeling I'm the ONLY one that doesn't like any of the newer (Flapjack, this, Adventure Time, Chowder) cartoons that are one. A decent amount of my friends say they are pretty good but I just don't see the appeal

Regular show is awesome though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njO0aixk_dg

Quote by CrossBack7
I loved the basketball episode. Carl Weathers coming down from the sky as the basketball god and then them playing to Hey Man Nice Shot was the coolest thing ever.
Regular Show is awesome, you can find a bunch of full episodes on youtube too
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Quote by CaptDin
For some reason I'm reminded of Ren and Stimpy. I guess it's just the whole "ambiguously gay talking animal duo" thing.

Wow, was that really my sense of humor a year and a half ago?

But as a matter of fact, I've grown to become a pretty big fan of this show. That and Adventure Time are only shows worth watching on Cartoon Network, not counting Adult Swim.
The cartoon planet thing they do on Friday nights are great. It's an hour of usually old usually great cartoons, with clips of Brak and Zorak from Space Ghost during the commercials. They just started it a couple weeks ago, but they've had Johnny Bravo, Courage, Scooby Doo.. They've had a few shitty ones though, like My Gym Partners A Monkey once, but it's mostly good stuff worth watching.
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
The cartoon planet thing they do on Friday nights are great. It's an hour of usually old usually great cartoons, with clips of Brak and Zorak from Space Ghost during the commercials. They just started it a couple weeks ago, but they've had Johnny Bravo, Courage, Scooby Doo.. They've had a few shitty ones though, like My Gym Partners A Monkey once, but it's mostly good stuff worth watching.

I saw it once and they played My Gym Partner's a Monkey, and then immediately changed the channel. That does sound cool, but if I want to see the older cartoons I'll just watch Boomerang. Although there's a few shows they hardly even show on Boomerang...
Page 1 of 2