I've decided that it's probably a good idea to get working on Halloween sooner rather than later, and I've come up with a few ideas, mostly involving scaring the shit out of my little sister

So anyway, I've decided to go overboard with some gore makeup. I'm trying to decide:

A: What injuries I should give myself
B: Zombie or no zombie?
C: This - yes or no?

Discuss.
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
I was the dude from Castaway last year, complete with my wingman Wilson

I gotta think of something better for this one...
curses! foiled again

Epiphone Les Paul Custom "Silverburst"
make-up?

METALZ
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Please just answer the questions in the OP...

why do I keep posting this stuff in the pit why do I keep posting this stuff in the pit why do I keep...
Quote by dr_shred

Quote by littlephil

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
Quote by FrustratedRocka
Please just answer the questions in the OP...

why do I keep posting this stuff in the pit why do I keep posting this stuff in the pit why do I keep...

Good question. Might as well just stop.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by gabcd86
I'm going as The Eleventh Doctor. Just need some tweed.

warning unless you look similar to the doctor you wil just look like a man in tweed
✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Fendi Shoes is actually extremely advantageous.
Quote by gabcd86
I'm going as The Eleventh Doctor. Just need some tweed.

I did that a few years ago, not very many people got it, and I used to look a lot like him.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Just get a black or white morphsuit and wear a butler's outfit over top. For added effect paint a really creepy face on the face area of the morphsuit.
MATTERHORN
Quote by Doctor Matthews
Just get a black or white morphsuit and wear a butler's outfit over top. For added effect paint a really creepy face on the face area of the morphsuit.

Oh yeaaahhhh...

Amidoinitrite?
Quote by dr_shred

Quote by littlephil

Quote by Banjocal

Quote by FrustratedRocka
Oh yeaaahhhh...

Amidoinitrite?

I suppose, depends on who's a Watchmen fan and who is not. (I am not). Plus Rorschach was probably done by like everyone when the movie came out.
MATTERHORN
I'm going to make a Left 4 Dead hunter costume.
DO YOU LIEK ME???

cause i dont like you

Quote by Floods_Solo
Lol. If insomniac's were called something less cool like "cock lords" or something I bet there would be significantly less people claiming to be it.
I think i am going as fantastic Mr Fox, i have a fox mask, just gotta find some appropriate things (maybe wear a blazer, and some kind of scarf thingy).
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
I think I'm probably going to go with my original idea - zombie with copious amounts of gore.
Quote by dr_shred

Quote by littlephil

Quote by Banjocal

There is nothing scarier than..........................PEE WEE HERMAN!!!!!!!
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
If you're going to do a zombie, I recommend taking a gander to this page: http://www.instructables.com/id/Realistic-Wound-FX/

Also, don't apply wounds to high movement areas like your cheeks or something, unless you have them glued on really well, they'll most likely fall off.

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
Quote by cho0onger
If you're going to do a zombie, I recommend taking a gander to this page: http://www.instructables.com/id/Realistic-Wound-FX/

Also, don't apply wounds to high movement areas like your cheeks or something, unless you have them glued on really well, they'll most likely fall off.

I was going to do something similar to this. Liquid latex goes for 3 dollars a bottle at my local costume shop.
Quote by dr_shred

Quote by littlephil

Quote by Banjocal

Liquid latex is a good start and I would recommend buying Spirit Gum and Remover. You can try and go for the exposed teeth FX too (which is where the Spirit Gum comes in). And with the liquid latex you can also add on hanging bits of flesh from your face or appendages. They say to use about 3 coats of the latex for a full effect. And don't worry about the color of it because it dries darker and you can apply blushes of other colors for the decayed effect. Tattered clothing and blood stains are a must.
Quote by TheReverend724
I'm going as one of these guys

I am so totally stealing your idea.
Definitely use the Petrilude tutorial. He'll be doing some ones this year on the run-up to Halloween too, so check him out he's amazing.

I vote OTT gore. Bleeding from the orificies, the ripped open face etc

As such, I will now proceed to show off my effort last year.

Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Definitely use the Petrilude tutorial. He'll be doing some ones this year on the run-up to Halloween too, so check him out he's amazing.

You seriously scared me with that picture.
DO YOU LIEK ME???

cause i dont like you

Quote by Floods_Solo
Lol. If insomniac's were called something less cool like "cock lords" or something I bet there would be significantly less people claiming to be it.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs052.snc3/13967_167220642987_516017987_2667512_5786570_n.jpg
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by noob888
You seriously scared me with that picture.

my work here is done

Quote by Primus2112
JESUS CHRIST THAT'S AWESOME

The contacts make that costume, srs.

TS, just do what I did and buy an Anon mask.

Thank you!

I don't know how I'll top it this year, especially because some of the blood was like... congealed food dye. Not sure we can replicate it as well this year!

Noooo! Not Anon mask! Guy Fawkes
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
(Invalid img)

That's some good coagulation effect along the sternum. Across the lips though it doesn't seem to have the same effect. Also the whiteness just looks like you threw on some flour. Looks good otherwise though, better than what I'm capable of; I'm no makeup artist.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Thank you!

I don't know how I'll top it this year, especially because some of the blood was like... congealed food dye. Not sure we can replicate it as well this year!

Noooo! Not Anon mask! Guy Fawkes

No one knows who Guy Fawkes is though, they all just see the mask and are strangely frightened...
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by cyco_bob56
That's some good coagulation effect along the sternum. Across the lips though it doesn't seem to have the same effect. Also the whiteness just looks like you threw on some flour. Looks good otherwise though, better than what I'm capable of; I'm no makeup artist.

Bare in mind that the picture was from the end of the night. So the blood on my lips was ran down because I was drinking. Face had faded due to wet, sticky club environment.

Also when I put it on I was grumpy at a failed outfit and shoved it on and just looked up at myself in shock.

Quote by Primus2112
No one knows who Guy Fawkes is though, they all just see the mask and are strangely frightened...

I see the mask and become strangely aroused. Well no, but I do find it oddly attractive. True story.
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by Primus2112

TS, just do what I did and buy an Anon mask.

It's been done... a lot. Same with the morphsuits.

I go to a VERY bizarre school.

Reva, thanks for the tips.

EDIT: Where exactly did you get those contacts and how much are they?
Quote by dr_shred

Quote by littlephil

Quote by Banjocal

Last edited by FrustratedRocka at Sep 7, 2010,