So pit, I just filled out an application to McDonalds. I was wondering if they do drug tests? Not that I would fail one or anything. And is there any way to pass a test if you're not clean?
In diesem Herz hab ich die Macht.

Gear:
Fender MIM HSS Strat (Wine Red)
VOX Valvetronix VT20+
Kay K390 Acoustic
I didnt think the DT would be the proper place.
In diesem Herz hab ich die Macht.

Gear:
Fender MIM HSS Strat (Wine Red)
VOX Valvetronix VT20+
Kay K390 Acoustic
Stop smoking buds for a few weeks and flip patties in your free time. <3
hide your kids, hide your wife.

Quote by angus_young_32
I'd rather kill myself than commit suicide.

UG Hatecrew FTW
I got hired there a few weeks ago. They don't do tests. Or atleast here they don't.
e-married to Jack (bladez)
I really, really doubt mcdonalds would give half a shit

I mean, its mcdonalds, I know a stoner kid who worked there and didnt do shit for months but get high and steal food
Hahahaha, Mcdonald's doesn't drug test man. Doing drugs is almost required to work there, I've smoked a blunt with my store manager before. Just don't be a jackass if you get hired and be obvious about your drug use until you know how everyone who works there is.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I once wore that shirt and it got me so many bitches my penis got a rash from gropage.
Really? You just wonder about things that don't apply to you often?
Quote by Smokey Amp
You can take a noob to water, but you can't like make a noob drink. Y'know?

Don't be a fucktard. Only a teenage yeti would think back hair is cool.

Mackin' bitches and taking it back since 1990
Drug testing is done for jobs where if you **** up, people die. Not where if you **** up somebody will get the wrong burger. So no, Mickey D's won't drug test you.
Gear:
Jackson Dinky DK2L
Epiphone LP Standard
Yamaha Acoustic
Bugera 1990 w/ Peavey 2x12 cab
Quote by sporkface
And is there any way to pass a test if you're not clean?

You must spill the blood of a virgin goat.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

Quote by sporkface
Not that I would fail one or anything. And is there any way to pass a test if you're not clean?

wat
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
lol.

dude its mcdonalds. the only reason people work there is because they can come in fucked up off their ass and still perform at a satisfactory level. if you can open a plastic bag, throw shit in a heating tray, then assemble a sandwich based on predetermined criteria, you are mcdonalds material. i dont mean to be offensive, but it only takes a barely lucid individual to be able to preform to up par as a mcdonald's employees.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"